omg guess wat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't cuss, she just used a sort of slang for cussing, but its not exactly cussing.. Well anyways, lets not fight over the whole private studio thing, k? How do we even know if it is a private studio?? All I'm saying is lets just all calm down, this could be fake or it could be real, but either way, don't get too excited or extatic, or bomb on everyone. We can put the capslock off anytime, you know. We can wait to see if anything happens, so we can all stop arguing and stop the reporting and if we get lucky maybe this won't close if we can stop. So please do, will ya?

Thank you for believing! :huh:
Oh ya and his user name is gonna be jesse_loves_myspace by the way
At first you said it was going to be Jesse_star. Whoops did you forget your excuss.

BTW: your right how do U know its a privit studio.

BTW:it said
Doesn't mean anything. Just because someone wrote something on the internet doesn't mean it's true.

Example.

'The sky is green.'

Just because I said it does it make it true? No.

Statements on the internet aren't to be trusted as facts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please guys, like I said, there's no point in flaming over it. Its fine. She's pretty sure she has Jesse McCartney over Myspace and he said he was coming and registering now. When jesse_star didn't work, he had to try another name, so now its all sorted out. The Private Studio argument and the name thing can be dropped now, okay? Thanks

Okay, I've got an idea! To find out if its really Jesse McCartney, we'll need someone to look out at the newest member to see if it says jesse_loves_myspace, and to come update us on anything thats happening. :huh: How's that sound, so the arguing can stop and all? Because I really don't want another topic to be closed so soon, because I'm kind of interested in waht she has to say.

So wait. The account supposedly didn't work, and yet on the member list it's still in validating with a join date of today.

Then you say 'I think I know what I saw'

Shouldn't 'Jesse' have been the one to see it?

There are way too many predators online that you can hardly trust the internet anymore! (especially myspace.com)

We're not lying ok! =.= can you guys just stop! I have a headache and this is the last thing I need right now
then take an asprin or advil or something that will help! you could even put some ice on to help the headache! Dont blame us if we have an opinion! (For example: If we dont believe that Jesse McCartney is that person or watever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back