OMG! SPOT AND MOCHA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
erm...

Can I help too?

I really want Spot.......

did you know that nobody has been posting their progress lately...

so far this is what i found :

1this was supposed to be a secret for bandai only

2 my total reasearch shows that the spot and mocha codes are special

3this might be fake cuz there are no sightings of spot and mocha walking around

4debug could possibly help.

5 the code by bandai has now been exposed to OM21 wich means he probably has a link or realationship with bandai but...if not then osu mesu must have used codes unexpected ...maybe we shouldnt try to hard cuz we might end up getting stressed so please start posting again :unsure: :angry: :mellow:

It might be pretty hard to find the codes and OM21 must have a relationship with Bandai and that's correct. Spot and Mocha have never been seen walking aroound even in downtown Music City. It must be special. The only proof we have is on the voting place. Maybe a glitch or debug. Hey kuromametchi529, when you found that, did you write the ID and pressed reload about 1,000,000 times and found those users again...?

did you know that nobody has been posting their progress lately...so far this is what i found :

1this was supposed to be a secret for bandai only

2 my total reasearch shows that the spot and mocha codes are special

3this might be fake cuz there are no sightings of spot and mocha walking around

4debug could possibly help.

5 the code by bandai has now been exposed to OM21 wich means he probably has a link or realationship with bandai but...if not then osu mesu must have used codes unexpected ...maybe we shouldnt try to hard cuz we might end up getting stressed so please start posting again :p :hitodetchi: :ph34r:
i saw a mocha walking around and he's my friend

I saw Spot walking around in Music City and he's my friend. ID is OM0121.

I am not sure if there's another one though. Stange is that when I press on Spot. The profile says it's Mimitchi not Sopt.

I almost fainted seeing Mocha walking around!

But by the time I went on that particular spot on Music City, Mocha went somewhere else.

I followed it but the loading was too long! Lost track of Mocha.....

omg!!!!!!I cant believe that there are sightings....so do you think its anywere between hack and glitch.I found more info..

1 all sightings have been osumesu21

2 for some reason it sightings have just started.dont you think thats a little weird?

3 if spot and mocha are sighted then report ID and other random info.

wow were all working so hard......... :huh: :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back