OMG! SPOT AND MOCHA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows where the spot, mocha and nazotchi codes come from which characters' codes? :D

kuromametchi529 found out the spot code i've seen him

But every where i go, all the famous Music Stars which are some of my friends on Music City like: TS9520, TW0316, JW7716................ have the Spot and Mocha code. Its just so sad that they have it and i don't. :(

I agree I too want the code and I want the same characters as my friends but instead now no one gives it to me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree I too want the code and I want the same characters as my friends but instead now no one gives it to me :mellow:
it's fine. no need to worry. i don't think spot and mocha are really THAT great. but i do want the code ^_^

you know what I think I should give up cuz im not the one who started this topic and now since everybody rather not give us the code we might never find

it.

we may have been betrayed by some friends and maybe we just wanted to help but seriously do you think that somebody thats related to this topic found it out and all our help is for nothing if you have the same problem pm me.

happy birthday to me!

I don't know if this helps but, you can buy Spot and Mocha costumes in the shop on your Music Star toy, I have a Mocha costume in my shop right now. It's 12000 points so I can't afford it :blink: .

Okay, sorry then. I've also seen Mocha in Music City he was walking around Music City, I thought it was normal. I think I'll also seen him in a band before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I have all the codes except mocha..:/ This is so hard xD

Precisely. It is so difficult to get. I have already given up getting the codes. It just seems impossible to get. :(

Man, I wish my friend remembered what she put in..because then we would have gotten it and kept it to ourselves.. >:3 Kidding, I probably would've have given it away..maybe.

Well, we will all work on getting it. Do you remember the code you GAVE her? Not the one that she had... We could edit it and see what we could do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back