Omg

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^It's kind of entertainging. I didn't even read the second page, so... Yeah XD

I guess it just goes to show that people don't care about what others want to say as long as they can state their opinion XD

^I usually only read the first page and then reply. Because I dont have time to read all the replies. But you may miss out on stuff... :furawatchi:

DON'T RUN OVER OR SHOOT THE CAT IT WOULD ONLY EAT A DOG IF IT HADN'T EATEN IN A MONTH OR TWO AND THATS A LONG TIME. AND DOGS AND CATS ACTUALLY GET ALONG VERY GOOD, THEY JUST PLAY A LITTLE, THATS ALL THE CHANCES OF THAT HAPPENING IS ONE IN A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am an animal freak, i know more than u ppl ( no offense ) but when i was little the only books i read was animal ones
Well actually not all cats and dogs get along, in fact, they only get along well if they have grown up together e.g. grown up together since they were a kitten and a puppy. I have a dog and a cat and my cat chases my dog. Weird huh. And also its probably not a good idea to say 'i know more than u ppl' because you dont know anything about them. One person who posted on this forum may be a vet. Also, i am an animal freak too. Whenever i watch tv, i dont watch cartoon or stuff, i just watch animal documentaries, i also read a lot of non fiction books about animals.

WHAT I WOULD DO IS:

first of all, pick up the cat and take it away from the dog. Hold it away from the dog while calling the vet. Then i would take the cat into my house and feed it, keeping it away from my cat and dog. Then i would give the cat to the RSPCA. And hopefully adopt the dog, if it lives.

P.S: Some of you are really horrible people. Murdering, yes, MURDERING the cat is not a very good option. You could be arrested by the RSPCA, and it is not a very nice thing to do. Try to put yourself in the cats shoes. It is probably starving. Find its owner and sue them.

Snuggle the cat 'cause it's so cute.Then eat the rest of the hotdog 'cause I'm being starved by my family who thinks I'm fat. ): (Jks)
Haha niceee. :angry:

[shhhh, people are still figuring it out. >> << Lol.]
Actually I didn't know cats ate things like hotdogs. o_o

Or beef. Well, you kow. Hamburgers lol.
xD

Actually, I think Cats also Eat Cheezburgers.

Since Supposedly they are always asking "i Can Haz cheezburger?" xD jk

[Cheezburger, as in the LolCats kind of Cheezburger]

lol

If I saw a cat eating the dog, I probably wouldn't do anything. I'd just let nature take its course. ^^

But If the Cat was eating a hotdog, I'd be give it some napkins. xD

Everyone, the running over a cat with a truck was a joke. I found it hilarious. XD

I would give it tuna, and trade the tuna with the cat for the hotdog, then feed it to my pet dogs because I'll know they'll fight for the hotdog.

....I'm so evil. xD

~SG~

Omg, I've just realised.

People are trying to separate the hotdog from the cat. xD

IT'S STARVING. D:

Poor kitty. Dx 

-usesphoenixdownonthecatbecauseikickedhitthinkingitwaseatinganactualdog-

Sorry..
wtf????????? :eek: ;) :D :D :D

um i didnt understand wat u were saying SORRY :D :D :angry:

I'd take the cat home and treat it with love. I HATE DOGS!!!!

(no offense, dog lovers)

I would kill that darn cat too! if it was a kitten it would be a different sory xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back