One thing that you want to change about

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could change one thing about my life it would be so that my family and I would move to another place, where we can be happy with a beautiful climate and be stress-free for once. ;)

If I could start over again, the one thing I'd do differently would be to learn a second language. (The younger you are, the easier it is to learn another language.)

I don't know, that's very tough.

I wouldn't change anything because life goes on perfect as it is and things happen for a reason.

But stopping animal abuse and war would be nice though.

If I could change 3 things... my first choice would stay the same but my second choice would be for my family to be healthy and my third would be to stop any kind of abuse.

The main things that I'd like in my life to change are the following:

-I would be 150-175 pounds instead of what I am now *cough* >_>

-My best friend's current health concerns be eliminated

-My financial situation with begin in debt ^_^

I really wish my ears didn't stick out >.<

I might look okay-ish then and people might actually like me ;_;

If I could start over again, the one thing I'd do differently would be to learn a second language. (The younger you are, the easier it is to learn another language.)
It's never too late to learn. I'm learning five languages with no problems. It's slow, but worth it.

I would stop myself from saying "No, I don't want to go!" that one night......it was more than 5 years ago and i'm still crying about it. it was a once in a life time chance and i blew it. ever since that night i gave up on the dream i had.

I would like to fix my sleep schedule, or even better, become polyphasic. (sort of along the More hours in the day bit.)

Hey, I guess if that's all I feel I need to change, I'm doin' alright!

Last edited by a moderator:
I also wish to learn another language myself. Though I can only understand portugese. Does that make me trilingual? (or how ever you say it?) (Is that even a word!? :furawatchi: ) I can already speak in english and spanish and it is useful.

[SIZE=11pt]I often regret not taking those Japanese classes and German classes in highschool. I was so lazy back then. I guess I am now too. :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

I wish someone had explained that learning things like how to play instruments and learning different languages are things you would never regret putting time in to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back