...Oops

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
first, when I spent the day stretching. (leg hurts)

then I ran into a chair, and now have a big yellow bruise on the same leg,

and then ran into the art table, with the same leg, and hit the bruise.

and then for 2 days I had to limp around everywhere. and I walk to school.

GAAAAAAH

I was washin the dishes,(dishwasher broke :D )i put the soap in and let the water run. I started playing on my Tama and so forgot about the water! ^_^

It was like overflowing! Soapy Wonderland!

Conclusion: Soap is fun to throw arond

I clicked the "ice" option on my fridge instead of the "water" and didn't even notice 'til it overflowed.

I was at a girl scouts meeting and we were learning how to use cameras. I was trying to figure out how to use mine so I tried pushing one of the buttons. and then a big...

FLASH!!!

everybody just stared at me, and my response was: "I know how to use it."

XDDD

:furawatchi:

When I got Michelle's letter and whacked my hand in the car speed sign thinggy next to our house from happiness. Gosh, it hurt a lot.

Also, at school, Jen and I were vigorously throwing the netball at eachother, and I accidentally slammed it into a girl's face, and she started crying. I felt terrible.

^ Owwie D:

I was using glitter glue (don't ask), and I forgot that my pink is like liquid. So I squished it really hard, and it squirted onto my wall. I love that stuff though.

^^ My last opps moment happened by licking my hand too. Except mine had hand santizer on it and that stuff tastes like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back