...Oops

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
first, when I spent the day stretching. (leg hurts)

then I ran into a chair, and now have a big yellow bruise on the same leg,

and then ran into the art table, with the same leg, and hit the bruise.

and then for 2 days I had to limp around everywhere. and I walk to school.

GAAAAAAH

I was washin the dishes,(dishwasher broke :D )i put the soap in and let the water run. I started playing on my Tama and so forgot about the water! ^_^

It was like overflowing! Soapy Wonderland!

Conclusion: Soap is fun to throw arond

I clicked the "ice" option on my fridge instead of the "water" and didn't even notice 'til it overflowed.

I was at a girl scouts meeting and we were learning how to use cameras. I was trying to figure out how to use mine so I tried pushing one of the buttons. and then a big...

FLASH!!!

everybody just stared at me, and my response was: "I know how to use it."

XDDD

:furawatchi:

When I got Michelle's letter and whacked my hand in the car speed sign thinggy next to our house from happiness. Gosh, it hurt a lot.

Also, at school, Jen and I were vigorously throwing the netball at eachother, and I accidentally slammed it into a girl's face, and she started crying. I felt terrible.

^ Owwie D:

I was using glitter glue (don't ask), and I forgot that my pink is like liquid. So I squished it really hard, and it squirted onto my wall. I love that stuff though.

^^ My last opps moment happened by licking my hand too. Except mine had hand santizer on it and that stuff tastes like crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back