Outfit Planning

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamagirl#1 [Am I allowed to call you Krystal?] - I got my Bloo socks at Claires. :]
Yes you can call me Krystal. ;D So did I! xDDD I think we have the same ones. xDD Yay for Krystal and Katie! Again.

I didn't wear my grey Mickey shirt today. I grabbed my old zip up hoodie...

I have no idea what I'm wearing tomorrow. Probably a T-shirt and jeans - nice and casual.

I bought some new jeans the other day, so I might wear those. They are pretty stunneh. <3

Once again, PJs! Because I'm still on February break!
Same!!!<333

BUT I'll tell you what I am wearing when I go back to school on Monday since that is all the more intresting...

-Very tight blue skinnies

-Boys like girls t shirt

-Awesome new converse

-Hair curled with sidebang straightened.

ayaay<33

Clothes: Really Dark Blue jeans, cheerelading shoes, socks, brown aero shirt with cute furry zip -up brown jacket and possibly boots cause it supposed to snow alot.

Hair: Straight and brown and really cute with my layers and my bangs to the side

Make-Up: Black thick Mascara (i put some under my eyes for a cute effect), no eyeliner yet, cover up, blush and glittery pink eye shadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Um...

Clothes: Blue Sun Dress with white Bandanna Designs over a white t-shirt, jeans, and my red all-stars <3333

Hair: Straight (Like it could be anything else *rolls eyes*), Low pig tails!!!

Make-Up: Mascara (Top), eyebrow pencil as eyeliner on corners (LOL), a little blush, a lot of sparkly blush, blue lip stick that changes color under pink cherry lip gloss. :D

Jewelry: Teal Hoops and my normal necklaces.

Glasses: Blue and Goldish ones. They are broken but I'll use duct tape! XDD

Clothes for the Dance: Jean Capris, White T-Shirt under yellow plaid shirt, red all-stars, and rainbow knee-highs.

Hair: Bun.

Make-Up: Same.

Jewelry: Yellow Hoops, my normal necklaces, and my pink and orange ribbon w/ bunny keychain necklace <3333333333333

Glasses: Same.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Black skinnies

-Hello Kitty boombox shirt

-sneakers

-glasses

-make-up

Monday:

-Purple Skinny jeans

- Purple fuzzzy slippers! [slipper day monday]

-[idk about my shirt.. I want to go shopping saturday]

-glasses

-make-up

I am going to wear an outfit that matches my science fair board. XD

so my navy blue t shirt, with silver writing, jeans and a silver bracelet. (yeah, my board is silver and blue )

Something simple - like sweat pants and a cute t-shirt. I have my guitar lesson in the morning, and then I may be going over to my friends for a surprise birthday party in the evening. But that's it.

my AE jeans

my roots yoga or maybe bluenotes t shirt

my purple sweater that looks like lulu lemon..... but it's not :lol:

random socks

ok......on monday im gonna wear

black skinny jeans

black zebra shirt

my red and zebra converse(they r totally hot)

some klippies

and crazy socks(totally weird)

i think thats it

Tomorrow is Sunday yesss?

Clothes- Dark skinnies, I CANT DECIDE WHAT SHIRT D: , my green converse, hair bow

Makeup- Eh, its a Sunday, wont be seeing anyone really, so if I dont make plans-

Undereye concealer, Liquid Foundation, Powder Foundation, Black eyeliner, black mascara, and perhaps so pink eyeshadow :3

Hair- Straightened and teaseed

but i might not tease it tomorrow

hmm

confusing,

I'm going to my friend's party today. She loves kids parties so we have to dress up as celebs.

Naturally, I am going to be the one celebrity I can mock, at the same time as doing a Tennessee accent and singing cheesy songs..

H A N N A H M O N T A N A ! <3

I dunno. Jeans and a tee for church and then pjs the rest of the day.

Something simple - like sweat pants and a cute t-shirt. I have my guitar lesson in the morning, and then I may be going over to my friends for a surprise birthday party in the evening. But that's it.
Yeah, I lied. xD

I ended up wearing my relaxed boot cut faded jeans,

My neon-ish turquois vee neck tee from PacSun,

My yellow with neon music notes tank from dELiA*s,

Lots of black eyeliner,

Black mascara.

My blue robots bow.

I straightened my hair,

And attempted to tease it again. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts