Paris Hilton In Jail AGAIN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mr.Canvas~

Reaction score
W00T Paris Hilton is in jail for 45 days! She was screaming "This isn't fair! MOOOOOMMMMMMMYYYY!" It was so funny! She was drunk driving.

Last edited by a moderator:
W00t! I was so happy. She can't always get her way!

[SIZE=14pt]She deserves it. Do you think that if we were crying and whining in the jail for 3 days, they would let us out on home arrest? She deserves to go back to jail. Putting her on house arrest because she is a celebrity just isn't fair. And her not being able to use her blackberry in jail makes me chuckle. Alot of people don't have it and she thinks that she can't live without it. I think she is going to be bullied too, by the other women in the jail, because she is wimpy. lol. She said that she would face her charges proffessionaly BEFORE she went to jail. And now look what she is saying. Noooo! It isn't fair! Mommy! Help![/SIZE]

She needs to grow up.

LMFAO, shes living in a childish world and needs to grow up.

Getting what ever she wants from her rich dad or mom just isn't right. o_o

Lol Yeah I'd say shes getting what she deserves.

But what I don't get is how come her parents don't just bail her out! Lol they have enough money to. O.O

I guess her parents are getting sick of her too. XD

As much as I dislike Paris Hilton, I think that it is slightly childish of you all for saying such things.

She does need to grow up and handle things in a more mature manner, but I'm sure most of us on here would be crying and wailing too if we had to be put in jail. She did do something illegal, so I have to agree that she should be put in jail. But crying doesn't mean she's a "wimp". I bet when you'vr done something bad and punishment was going to be taken that YOU cried too. I know I do. Crying isfor when you're feeling sad or upset, and she was obviously that. In no way does "wimp" have to do wtih crying.

Yes, I must agree that women is spoiled and thinks she should get what she wants. Technically, this is her parents fault because they keep providing her for what she asks for.

Paris Hilton, enjoy your time in jail. 45 days is a fairly long, so next time think before you do anything stupid.

As much as I dislike Paris Hilton, I think that it is slightly childish of you all for saying such things.She doesn't need to grow up and handle things in a more mature manner, but I'm sure most of us on here would be crying and wailing too if we had to be put in jail. She did do something illegal, so I have to agree that she should be put in jail. But crying doesn't mean she's a "wimp". I bet when you'vr done something bad and punishment was going to be taken that YOU cried too. I know I do. Crying isfor when you're feeling sad or upset, and she was obviously that. In no way does "wimp" have to do wtih crying.

Yes, I must agree that women is spoiled and thinks she should get what she wants. Technically, this is her parents fault because they keep providing her for what she asks for.

Paris Hilton, enjoy your time in jail. 45 days is a fairly long, so next time think before you do anything stupid.
Very true. Alot of us has cried before, and most of you weren't called a wimp, or a crybaby.Of course, I've taught myself not to cry, I'm fairly good at it but sometimes I can't help it.

And I also agree that it's her parents fault that they spoil their child.

Maybe if it wasn't of them, Paris wouldn't be in jail, all without her cellphones, martinis and parties.

Have fun Paris :3

I hate Paris Hilton. She's ugly. She's a spoiled brat. Her voice sucks. She sucks. I hate her sooo much. To be honest, I'd much rather her go die than be in jail. Yes I am harsh but nobody hates her as much as I do. Plus I heard a few years ago she stole Mary-Kate Olsen's boyfriend! What a retard! Plus hr voice is terrible! She won last year's Worst Singer in History and it looks like she'll win again!

She needs to learn that she can't always get her way. The world doesn't revolve around her. Plus she needs to stop being so stupid. Paying record companies to publish her crappy music.

I swear, anybody who enjoys her music has NO TASTE! Go find good singers such as Chris Brown (yes, as much as I hate him he is a much better singer than Paris), Beyonce Knowls (or howveer you spell her name), and more.

I'm glad she's in jail. Maybe one of the crazy guys in jail will rape and kill her...finally.

-C.M.

[SIZE=14pt]She deserves it. Do you think that if we were crying and whining in the jail for 3 days, they would let us out on home arrest? She deserves to go back to jail. Putting her on house arrest because she is a celebrity just isn't fair. And her not being able to use her blackberry in jail makes me chuckle. Alot of people don't have it and she thinks that she can't live without it. I think she is going to be bullied too, by the other women in the jail, because she is wimpy. lol. She said that she would face her charges proffessionaly BEFORE she went to jail. And now look what she is saying. Noooo! It isn't fair! Mommy! Help![/SIZE] 

She needs to grow up

I would love if she saw this topic. That would be funny. She'd see how she is hated in this world.

-C.M.

As much as I dislike Paris Hilton, I think that it is slightly childish of you all for saying such things.She does need to grow up and handle things in a more mature manner, but I'm sure most of us on here would be crying and wailing too if we had to be put in jail. She did do something illegal, so I have to agree that she should be put in jail. But crying doesn't mean she's a "wimp". I bet when you'vr done something bad and punishment was going to be taken that YOU cried too. I know I do. Crying isfor when you're feeling sad or upset, and she was obviously that. In no way does "wimp" have to do wtih crying.

Ditto.

Hopefuly she will learn this time.

I would love if she saw this topic. That would be funny. She'd see how she is hated in this world. 

-C.M.
Somehow I doubt she would care if she knew she was hated by a bunch of kids online.

As for what Tamagirl_Desy said, I completely agree. Crying over being put in jail doesn't make you a wimp and it's really immature of the people who call her that and think that of her.

You guys may not like her, but all you've seen of her is on TV. Yes, she parties. Yes, she's spoiled. But do you have to deal with her personally? No. Quit judging her for the things she does and stop with the meaningless insults.

I have to agree with Tamagirl_Desy and the rest who agree with her. All of you are laughing, and calling her a wimp, but really, it sounds immature. That doesn't make her a wimp. Everyone cries, and at some point at time, everyone wants their mom.

Anyway, I sort of feel bad for her... but then again, she deserved it.

I hate Paris Hilton. She's ugly. She's a spoiled brat. Her voice sucks. She sucks. I hate her sooo much. To be honest, I'd much rather her go die than be in jail. Yes I am harsh but nobody hates her as much as I do. Plus I heard a few years ago she stole Mary-Kate Olsen's boyfriend! What a retard! Plus hr voice is terrible! She won last year's Worst Singer in History and it looks like she'll win again! 

She needs to learn that she can't always get her way. The world doesn't revolve around her. Plus she needs to stop being so stupid. Paying record companies to publish her crappy music.

I swear, anybody who enjoys her music has NO TASTE! Go find good singers such as Chris Brown (yes, as much as I hate him he is a much better singer than Paris), Beyonce Knowls (or howveer you spell her name), and more.

I'm glad she's in jail. Maybe one of the crazy guys in jail will rape and kill her...finally.

-C.M.
Showing unending malice for a person is mean and hatefull. Especially if you keep going and going at it. She's human too, you know.

It's awfull that you want her to be raped and killed. No person wants to be raped and murdered, so stop the insults.

I don't see you having a hit single.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back