Passing Out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Hello TamaTalk. :]

I haven't been on in a while, but I felt like logging on to share a story with you.

I passed out today and I was wondering if anyone else has, and if you would like to share your stories with everyone.

Here's my story;

Today during health, our teacher told us to go to the gym. We soon discovered they were having a First Aid assembly. I am extremely hemophobic [afraid of blood] and I was already starting to worry if I would be stable or not listening to what was going on. They had a simple powerpoint and were just going over how to treat a bunch of things [nosebleeds, severe bleeding, burns]. It hadn't been even 3 minutes, and I started feeling horrible. I felt dizzy. I just stared at the ground and concentrated on happy things, like rainbows and cupcakes and unicorns. I couldn't take it anymore, so I got up and went to my teacher. I was already having a problem with my vision, and I thought I would make it to the nurse. I told my teacher I didn't feel good, so he followed me as I started walking. I just remember that I felt like everything wasn't real, and I started leaning against the wall and trying to hold on to it and then everything went black. I felt like I was sleeping and I was in a dream. A couple seconds later I woke up lying on the floor. I saw the ceiling, but it wasn't my room. I realized I was in school, and then my teacher was flipping out asking me if I was okay. He said he had helped me down to the ground. I would have hit my head if he didn't. Then all the principals came and were like OMG OMG OMG, but I felt really good actually. They gave me some gatorade and crackers and called my mom, and I went home.

I think it's funny how you can feel so horrible, and then after you faint you feel perfect.

Do you have any fainting stories?

Honestly, I have never passed out.

At least, none that I can recall. I think if I did though, my family would have shared the story with me.

Once at a school camp-ish thing, the 'motivational speaker' was explaining about how he got into his wheelchair with extreme detail and all his treatment/surgery stuff. I felt sick, so I went to the washroom, started feeling really dizzy and could barely stay standing up. I was gonna go back to my spot, but when I came out of the washroom, the teacher saw me, and told me I looked like I was about to faint. They gave me alot of juice, and I felt better. So I almost passed out.

I also almost passed out when i got my HPV shot because I didn't eat breakfast that morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never actually passed out, but here are two stories of when I almost did:

At assembly this year, our class was hosting it. So while I was standing at the front, talking, I started to feel really dizzy. So I was shaking, and then started screaming ''I'M GONNA FAINT! HELP ME!''. I was like seriously shaking. It's not stage fright, cuz I'm not afraid of the stage. But still, it was scary.

Then another time this year while we had this soccer clinic thing, I tripped over the ball and landed on my tailbone. It was really hot too, so everythng was going frizzy and I could hardly see anyone or anything. I somehow got up and walked to a bench to sit down, and still felt dizzy till I came home. That was also really scary.

As for normal passing out, it's never happened. I have exaggerated alot and thought that I was fainting, when I haven't actually. Those are just two of my stories...

I never passed out but I almost did at one time.

There's not much to it. I had to run a mile in gym class and I lacked sleep and was having cramps already and I was hungry and thirsty. After trying my best with the mile, I started to feel really dizzy and I had to crash every few steps I walked. I think I might have passed out or something if I didn't get something to drink... and I considered going home early.

I'm not supposed to go long distance running, for health reasons. I would throw up. But earlier this year, I passed out. I ran the whole 28 minutes without stopping once. At the end, I passed out on a chair and fell off. Everyone was freaking out- they thought I died o__o

I remember at a concert once, it was outside. I started feeling dizzy, because it gets really warm in the summertime where I live. I told my mom I felt dizzy near the end of the concert, and when it ended, they had some merchandise they were selling. I had to lie down on the grass a few yards away from the concert. My mom thought I didn't have any blood sugar. She had to ask people if they had anything with sugar in it (Dangit, I looked so spoiled!)Luckily, some lady had gummy fish and I ate them and felt better. She let us keep the gummy fish 8D

Yeah, so I almost fainted.

I'm very hemophobic too. D: Isn't it awful?

I've nearly passed out many times hearing about blood. I get all dizzy and feel weak and sick.

My family doesn't understand it. They're like, "It's just blood!"

=_=;

I did...once. Because of my menstruation period. It was very harsh, and very painful. And it was at school too...D: Well, I had a stomach ache, and it was very major and it hurt so yeah. It was like I was shot D: It really, really, really, hurt. Really really really really. I could go on forever. I felt quite dizzy, I had to throw up, and some other common symptoms. Then I was like, "OMG, someone help me." Or something like that. I'm glad I didn't fall on my face, of it would be broken D: My friends were confused and let some random teacher carry me to the nurse. I still don't know who xD

Yeah I fainted due to Low blood sugar. I'm not diabetic I just hadn't eaten for days (I was sick) and just didn't feel like eating. And I fainted for like 10 minutes or so. I woke because my mum was forcing ribena down my throat.

I did...once. Because of my menstruation period. It was very harsh, and very painful. And it was at school too...D: Well, I had a stomach ache, and it was very major and it hurt so yeah. It was like I was shot D: It really, really, really, hurt. Really really really really. I could go on forever. I felt quite dizzy, I had to throw up, and some other common symptoms. Then I was like, "OMG, someone help me." Or something like that. I'm glad I didn't fall on my face, of it would be broken D: My friends were confused and let some random teacher carry me to the nurse. I still don't know who xD
That happened to me once. I felt really sick in the morning because of you-know-what and I asked my mum for paracetamol then she gave me two tablets and some water so I took one tablet and said that I couldn't take the next one. I knew it was going to help and stuff, but for some reason I just really, really didn't want to take it. Then when my mum made me, I ended up being sick in the toilet but I was a little late so it got everywhere. I was at home, thank god though. Then after throwing up a few more times I felt worse so I went to sit on my bed and felt dizzy, then I just flopped. A few months later I went to the doctors to get some super strong pills. They don't help with the pain, but at least I don't throw up or faint anymore.

Nope. Never. I haven't nearly collapsed before but once I had to get something and I didn't want to but I did and when I reached the top stairs I randomly felt dizzy. It only lasted 20 seonds.

I passed out once.

My Story: One day I got sick and puked the night before. The last time I ate was probably around 15 hours ago..

I was laying on the couch and saw my cat in the window. She wanted in. So I got up, and felt a little dizzy. Then I opened the door, and the next thing I knew I was somehow on the concrete outside xD. I only fell about one foot..but I fell through the door opening onto the concrete. It didn't hurt actually o.o I was facing the inside of my house even though I feel OUT. xD

When I was 8, I was in assembly at school and I started to get really bad stomach pains and my vision turned to black and white... I had no Idea what was going on so I just tried to act like everything was ok, then as we were all walking back to the classroom, I started seeing bright coloured spots infront of the black and white, and I could barely make out anything infront of me. I was fumbling around saying 'I can't see!' but no-one believed me, and it eventually just went away. It was probably dehydration or something. o_0

I've never actually fainted.

I had a streak of luck back when I was 13, someone threw a cricket ball and I felt it skim along the loose hairs on top of my head. If it had hit me, I would've been knocked out.

I've fainted a few times.

Mainly due to my anemia. It doesn't help situations. I've also had a seizure. Not sure if you'd count that as I was unconscious.

I don't know.. I never really fainted, I just dreamt about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never passed out, but almost did. :D

The first time I nearly passed out was probably a weekend. I had just woke up, and was walking to my bedroom door so I could open it to get something to eat, I suddenly felt very faint. I dunno how, it just happened. o_o

The second time was almost a year ago, when we first moved into the house I live in now. It was nighttime, and I was standing on the porch. We were driving back and forth from our old house to the new one, so we could move our stuff. We were about to drive back to our old house to call it a day, when suddenly I saw a ghostly face in the window behind a moving curtain. I felt like I was about to faint, when I recognized the smiling face. It was my brother. I was all like "> :D " and yelled at him for scaring me.

So, yeah. <_<

Ooooh, once when Mum and her boyfriend, Jason were watching a movie, Kyle and I were playing around and I came inside and told them I felt really, really sick, but they didn't believe me and that was right when they chopped some dude's head off in the movie and I saw it and had to run to the toilet and threw up everywhere, and it was really ew. Mum was like holding my hair back, and Kyle was getting washcloths, and ringing them out of my face.

My ears were ringing, and Mum was like really urgent in everything she did, and it was scary D: Then I must've passed out from like, lack of fluids? Something like that, but it wasn't for long, and I was wide awake and throwing up again lol.

After a few huge like throwing up sessions LOL I was fine, and I slept the whole weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back