Passwords for e-tamago

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all these codes! And sorry for my absence here. :( I'll add your new codes provided, and some more I have obtained too. :)

EDIT:

Added:

Tosakatchi (Kuchizoku character)

Nonbiritchi (Secret Character Kuchizou) (Thanks binary)

Nonbiritchi UFO (Any Town) (Secret character Kuchizoku) (Thanks binary)

Memetchi in Memetchi Town (Style character Memezoku) (thanks tamatama(^o^))

Kurumetchi in Kuchipatchi Town (bad male teen Memezoku) (thanks hanatchi99)

Shimashimatchi (bad Memezoku adult) (thanks hanatchi99)

Shimashimatchi in Gozarutchi Town (bad Memezoku adult) (thanks hanatchi99

Shimashimatchi in Kuchipatchi Town (bad Memezoku adult) (thanks hanatchi99)

Kuchipotchi in Memetchi Town (Kuchizoku toddler) (thanks ..kuchiPATCH..)

Young Kuchipatchi in Memetchi Town (good teen Kuchizoku) (thanks ..kuchiPATCH..)

Getatchi (HatenaZoku rare family character toddler)

Okutchi (HatenaZoku rare family character toddler)

Okutchi UFO (Any Town) (HatenaZoku rare family character toddler)

Shirupurutchi (HatenaZoku rare family character teen)

Shirupurutchi UFO (Any Town) (HatenaZoku rare family character teen)

Rakugotchi (HatenaZoku rare family secret character teen)

Last edited by a moderator:
me three :blink:

It's funny how the v2 characters show up as Nazotchi ( :wacko: ) on v3's and vice versa. When my v2 visits my v3, she becomes nazotchi. weird, as if they can't cope with having different characters. Ah well, it's cool.

:blink:

Well, lets stay on topic, after all, this is about E-tamago, entamatown, uratown and their passwords, not versio 3s...

Anyway, the main news is that Inow expand this topic to accept Urapasswords, so if you own an UraTama, please write here too the password, along with the character name, and please specify whether it is UraTama or EnTama. Thank you. :wacko:

Yay! Just had to add on - we finally have a NEW password for Uratown (thank you Kyliesmum). Password:

If anyone could identify this nameand tell us the name? Either way, UraTown looks really cool - I need my UraTama NOW!! lol

Yay! Just had to add on - we finally have a NEW password for Uratown (thank you Kyliesmum). Password:

If anyone could identify this nameand tell us the name? Either way, UraTown looks really cool - I need my UraTama NOW!! lol
I believe it translates into "hanekotchi" (Ha-nay-ko-tchi), though I could be wrong, I'm not an expert translator. XD

I'll try translating some of the other character names on this page for those who want to post more ura-passwords.

Row 1: haroyotchi, tatsuritchi, puritatchi

Row 2: urahurayatchi (normally urafurawatchi, but the japanese don't have Fs), tenpachi

Row 3: s***e?tchi ( :( first two characters spell bad word together, couldn't read 3rd character), ?mura?tchi, ya?gunetchi

Row 4: kuzijakutchi, toragijatchi, urayangumarotchi

Row 5: uratogetchi, urayangumametchi, zoraritchi

Row 6: kuratsukatchi, urazugijakotchi, ?nebutchi

more later!

-TT(^o^)

(let's try to stay on topic, but whatev) You put it in just like an entama code. Go to PC connection, log on to uratown, then once you buy/win something, uratown will give you a logout code, which is then entered into your uratama, and you'll get whatever you bought/won. :)

My Ura came so I could add on a password, but I am not sure what the name is. :D

Anyway, Pinefir, these codes are for people who do not own an EnTama or UraTama, but would like to enter the lovely Entama and UraTama Tamatowns, because you need a password. Also, as we are trying to collect every character one, then it can help you choose what charcater you want to enter with. :huh:

When I first did it it, it was the pink thing then I must have done something wrong because then it was a pumpkin! Anyways the pink character is called Hanekotchi!

The UraKuchibotchi is Tsunootchi. I translated it myself from the Japanese Tamagotch site. The UraMameotchi (or whatever) is Shitbokotchi. (Yes that is what it really says... when the 'tsu' is written small it seems to mean 't'.) The unknown teenager is Kometchi. Hope that helps!

Finally I do not think there is such thing as Makikotchi. On every growth chart I've seen, and in Tamagotchi Connexion: Corner Shop, it's Makiko. I read all the Japanese growth charts, don't worry :)

Well, lets stay on topic, after all, this is about E-tamago, entamatown, uratown and their passwords, not versio 3s...
Anyway, the main news is that Inow expand this topic to accept Urapasswords, so if you own an UraTama, please write here too the password, along with the character name, and please specify whether it is UraTama or EnTama. Thank you. :)
I will Post all of mine when mine comes. (Hopefully.. Soon)

The Uratown music is funny xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back