Pet peeves?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the common saying goes, people who judge a book by its cover.

Not much real explanation to be done there I guess. :\

Scene kids, still.

Noob fans of Short Stack.

Haters too. Gosh, they've heard ONE freaking song and say they have no talent? Go and die, please.

Teenagers who pretend to be pedos. It's like 'Ohhh I'm 53 and I wanna rape you.'

Attention seeking, much?

And those Trolls who go on forum sites. There's been a few on TT. I hate them.

And I hate substitute teachers. They never get anything right.

Also, I hate it when my mum thinks I'm too young to do something/go somewhere/whatever. She's not letting me wear my gorgeous seven-inch orange Tony Bianco heels tomorrow.

Last but not least, Twilight. It's so unrealistic, and it's taken over like, half of the world's population. I'm not saying any more, because I know you agree with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
for some reason I cant eat my sisters food even though she hasnt even taken a bite of it

when people blow there noses really sickly also sick related i hate when people cough like every two minutes doing my math test andevery like two minutes this kid was like "cough cough" and it sounded like fake coughs

I also hate when people stomp

when people think all things twilight like when people buy like posters and t shirts and every thing twilight if it just has the word in it like if there was a candle that is twilight orange sent

also people who hate anything werewolf just because of twilight

In the computer lab, it gets really annoying. I'm a really fast typer, and everyone else is SUPER SLOW. So I have to wait like 4 minutes until everyone is done. THEIR HITTING 1 KEY EVERY 6 SECONDS!

Hard addtion problems. I hate regrouping. But I love subtraction.

The beep of tamagotchis. IT ANNOYS ME SO MUCH.

As the common saying goes, people who judge a book by its cover.Not much real explanation to be done there I guess. :\
I judge books by their covers xDD

You know what reallyreallyreally annoys me?

When people talk to themselves when theyre in the same room as me, and say theyre not talking to themselves. It's so annoying, cause I feel like theyre talking to me xD

WEIWEI I DIDN'T MEAN LITERALLY!

Like if people judge you by your appearance or siblings or something.

:)

But you probably understood that.

WEIWEI I DIDN'T MEAN LITERALLY!Like if people judge you by your appearance or siblings or something.

:)

But you probably understood that.
LOL xDD

HAHA, Ksenia knows this. When things go slow. I'm like superduperduper impatient. Ksenia didnt make her move in like a minute and I was yelling "GOGOGOGOGOGO!!"

- TLC reality TV shows, (Police women of broward county, Say yes to the dress, 18 kids and counting, etc)
I rather enjoy watching it with my friend in the summer just to either complain how bad the parents in the Toddlers and Tiaras show or to watch Cake Boss. Actually the only things I watch in the summer are FoodNetwork, Nick at Nite, and MTV.

Pet Peeves-

When people smell up a bathroom and don't bother to spray Febreeze or at least open a window.

Ironically, Febreeze and other air freshners (sp?). They are so chemically and make me want to gag, but a Frebreezed bathroom is better than a smelly bathroom.

Hypocrites.

Some of my friends from other schools are like "Omg, the grade 6s are getting facebook =\"

I'm pretty sure they had facebook in grade 6, and even grade 5.

When Weiwei gets angry at me for not making a move in Minesweeper within twenty seconds.

And when people think the ':)' smiley face makes things seem nice. *Pokes Weiweiii*

xD

When people talk like this:

"im jc lol whatssup? lol. nm."

When people go:

www.Tamatalk.com

Instead of:

Tamatalk.com.

I hate it most when people say:

"I have too much candies in my lunch."

Which would properly be:

"I have too many candies in my lunch."

I am a bit of a grammar freak.xD

Two things:

THE FREAKING YOU WON A BLABLA THINGS.

The SCHOOL, its the hell on earth.

Commercials.

Rick roll.

Aaand last, but not least, VICTOR!! DANAAAANA that semi-bully guy on my school, i want to stab him sometimes, sorry for the graphicness.

When Weiwei gets angry at me for not making a move in Minesweeper within twenty seconds.And when people think the ':)' smiley face makes things seem nice. *Pokes Weiweiii*

xD
xDDD

When people dont use ctrl+enter, and type https://www.website.com

And when people have to google EVERYTHING to get to sites.

Our teacher:

-she talks to blackboard

-when she asks a guestion and there is about 3 pupils who know the answer, she just says it like nobody knows it

-and when she gives allways "three" exercise to homework she really gives five

And one pupil from my class:

-when we are at English class and he doesn't know what imagination means. (literally)

-when he puts butter and sugar on everything (a lot)

-when he asks something what someone else asked 5 minutes ago

I seem to discover more and more pet peeves everyday.

I really hate when there's try outs or applications for things, and everyone makes it. Like, seriously, if you worked so hard for it, it was a waste =\

- When girls reapply their make up in class during a lecture. How disrespectful can you be?

- When people get too over zealous about their fandoms.

- Bad grammar and spelling.

I have a ton but those are some of my main pet peeves.

When people compliment me.

[SIZE=7pt]Honestly, Naomi has so many good things to say about me it depresses me![/SIZE]

-Scene kids. Especially if they wear non-scene clothes (ex:aeropostale) and act obnoxious. D<

-Sousaphones.

-Having to hold a rifle for parades :\. I like the saber better.

-Pit's that have like 8 timpani's, and one person playing them. WTF?

-Pit's that have guitars and drum sets. No offense to anyone who plays these in the pit but you can barely hear the guitars...

-Band's that have that ANNOYING voice thing. This one band's theme was midnight and the lady on the voice said something like "church bells will ring" and the bar chimes played. So corny.

-This one band's theme. (I can't say what band it is incase if their on here) Their theme is "Things that made headlines".. And it includes some annoying song that goes "extra extra read all about it","The Star Spangled Banner","Charlie Brown" and some baseball theme? If I am correct.... Charlie Brown wasn't in the news. :\

-This one band's theme was something about new york. I hated their theme. It confused me! Plus, this one girl was changing into a dress, and everyone saw her underwear. XDDD

-Corny guard props. One band had those balls that opened and closed. Can't explain.

-Having to ask someone to tie my dinkles. (I can't bend down in my uniform because the collar is tight and restricts my breathing)

-People who think their cooler than othe rpeople. :I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back