Pet peeves?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-As a server, I hate when people think a 10% tip is okay if your service was great. Great service deserves 20%. Also, I hate when people are rude to me when I am simply trying to do my job.

-I hate when people talk during class. How disrespectful towards your teacher and peers!

-When people are always sad. I wake up in an 8/10 kind of mood each day, and I can usually make it to a 10/10 as the day goes on. Every day is one day you won't get back, so be happy!

-When people make tons of noise during class by tapping a pen or whatever.

-When people can't admit if they're wrong, especially if I have evidence proving (at least in this instance) that I'm right.

-Racism towards black sand Hispanics. Believe it or not, there are people who think immigrants crossing the border should be shot on sight. That is disgusting.

-How some guys or girls are in 'love' with one person right after another. I feel that they should spend some time alone and learn more about themselves, or else someone is going to be hurt.

-When people smoke at the entrance to a building I am entering, so I have to walk right through the smoke.

-When people's undergarments are clearly showing, especially in class (both males and females).

I think that's all I can think of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back