Photography Tips & Tricks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas portrait ideas

I did found this link of photography as you can save your money as you don't have to go take picture from a Pro photography. You will able learn this Christmas Photography.

Here is a link of Christmas Photography: Christmas portrait ideas

I am hoping you will learn this. Enjoy yourself a cup a tea to read this. You will say thanks to me finding this link for share rest of you.

Free Model posing guide

I did found this today a Free model posing guide.

Warning you: It is have different language than English.

Other warning to you: It is will take like 5-10 mins to upload loading on pdf.

Here is a link of free Model posing guide: https://www.fotoart-dr.de/MPG/PosingGuide.pdf

Hope you will enjoy this.

How to Take High Key Photos

This website is a very good. You will be happy to try out with High key photos.

You need go down and look the big words call "Taking High Key Photos with Available Light" and you will see why they explain as very good idea.

The site did say: You can take high key photos even if you don’t own any studio lights or professional cameras.

Here is a website about the High Key Photos: https://www.photopoly.net/how-to-take-high-key-photos/

Oh, by the way that on there they did say "to finish the effect in post processing" as if you don't have it too as it is will be look great with high key photos.

How to Photograph Christmas Decoration - How to Photograph Christmas Decoration

Christmas tree Photography ideas- Christmas tree Photography ideas

How to Take Great Photos of Holiday Lights - How to Take Great Photo of Holiday lights

Tips for Taking Photos of Christmas Tree Ornaments and the Tree with White Balance - Tips for Taking Photos of Christmas Tree Ornaments and the Tree with White Balance

Must-Get Christmas Pictures Before the Tree Comes Down! - Must get Christmas Pictures Before the Tree Come Down!

Free online HDR photo editing without using a photoshop

This is a very brand new HDR photo editing online and i did found this site and willing to share to everyone who will able to use this without using a photoshop.

Here is a link about HDR tutorial to learn a easy way to upload on that site:

Tutorial

Here is a link to upload the pictures of HDR without using a photoshop: Yohdr

Hope you will able to use this and have a enjoy using a HDR photo editing.

Online Bokeh photo editor - Free

I did found this online Bokeh photo editor and i am willing to share with you all. It is a pretty cool Bokeh photo editor as you should try this.

Here is online Bokeh photo editor: Glitterboo "Bokeh"

Hope you will enjoy and have fun using this site.

Using water-droplets to improve flower photos – DIY

Site did said: This is a really simple way to make good looking flower photographs without spending hours on Photoshop or finding the perfect flower just to make your photograph stand out from the rest. Flowers have been photographed too many times before, so we need to make it more interesting, simple by adding water-droplets!

Here is a link: https://www.scottphotographics.com/using-water-droplets-to-improve-flower-photos-diy/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back