Photography Tips & Tricks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAKING POLAROID PICTURES

When you are done using this trick and tell me how cool trick?

Go to ms paint

Then go to Attributes:

Width: 750

Height: 843

Then check on attributes to see a word: Pixels

Then click OK from the attributes

Then use a Rectangle to make a center of Polaroid

Go to click other ms paint to get this: go to file to go open to your photo to pick one your favorite picture then select

Then go back to your other ms paint to put a picture in a center

Then get a eraser and zoom it to take a out of rectangle (If you have right in center with a rectangle as you don't need to eraser)

Only if you did eraser- Then go to get rectangle of center picture

Then you can go paint to choose a colour for computer background or leave a white to print out a Polaroid (remind to save as in first JPEG)

Then you need to make a folder: Polaroid pictures

For print it out:

Use a your photo paper to print out.

Use a photo paper size is: 8 1/2 x 11. I don't know your photo size as i am just put a number.

If you only want to put a frame to hang in a wall

For desktop background:

Set as a desktop background

Go to properties to go desktop

You can use center

Then at a desktop choose a colour

Then click to apply

Then click OK

Last edited by a moderator:
25 WAYS TO JUMP START PHOTOGRAPHY INSPIRATION

This topic is a little different than my last topic talking about 60 ways to start photography inspiration. Means You can have more inspiration ideas for your photography from 60 ways and 25 more ways. Wow!

25 Ways to Jump Start Photography Inspiration

Link: 25 Ways to Jump start Photography Inspiration

Website said: So, you finally have the time to shoot but lacking inspiration? Need a fresh flow of new Ideas? Here are 25 ways to get your photography creativity going.

What you do think?

BRAND NEW PHOTO EDITING

Wow! Brand new photo editing. Wow!

There is a brand new photo editing and you all will like this brand new photo editing.

Link: Brand new photo editing

Hope you will enjoy this.

BLACK BACKGROUND SELF PORTRAITS

Ever you did to have a thought to use a black background for yourself to take a pictures?

I am going to explain a tip about the black background:

When you use a black background to make a moody or drama pictures or use a self portrait pictures with a black background. You can use a colour or black and white with a only on the black background.

Warning tip: Use a shower rod or something strong to hang up to take a pictures.

What you do think about this tip?

Hope you will enjoy this new tip.

BIRTHDAY SELF PORTRAIT IDEA

Ever you did a thought to try self portrait picture on your birthday with a hat, balloon and other birthday decorations on your profile picture on social networking websites?

10 WAYS TO SHOOT PORTRAITS WITH ONLY ONE LIGHT

This is a topic suggest about 10 Ways to Shoot Stunning Portraits With Only One Light.

Site did say: We’re here today to talk about shooting high quality, lit portraits with only one strobe or flash. Maybe your budget doesn’t allow you to purchase multiple lights for portraits. Maybe you have to travel light and don’t have the space for two flashes. Maybe you just want a challenge. Whatever the case is, you can produce a wide variety of lighting scenarios using a single flash.

Here is a link: 10 Ways to Shoot Stunning Portraits With Only One Light

Hope it is helps for you.

Tell me what you do think what i did found the site?

SELF PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAHPY QUESTIONS

Two question about self portrait photography:

Did you ever to try a thought to lay down on your bed while you are watching tv or movie and your emotional face tell the feelings while you have your digital camera beside you for your own self portrait pictures?

When you did took the self portrait pictures and your self portrait picture did came grew on you that you never done before to have a feelings about the self portrait picture?

SELF PORTRAIT POSES

I did found this site of example poses. It is means you can use this for your self portrait or use on someone who do like the idea.

Go to click on the link then go to the first post to see the colour gold that where is the link there as it is will show up: examples poses

Hope it is will help for you.

When you are done looking on that site then just tell me what you think about the example poses.

Oh wow,I was looking for something like this, thanks. ^^

Have you ever thought of putting all your tips and links in one "Photography" topic, by the way? It would make them all easier to find for messy people like me. xD

Your stuff is always of use to me.

Tama :wacko: Phantom

Thanks! I was actually planning on making a lookbook, so this is very helpful. :DD

Your are welcome that i am glad to help you about the example poses for your photography :D

6 TIPS FOR PERFECT COMPOSITION IN PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY

You can use this tips for your self portrait tricks that it is closeup portrait photography. They have 6 tips for photography on someone or your self portrait

Link: 6 Tips for Perfect Composition in Portrait Photography

What you think about close-up portrait?

I've seen shots like this before, and I absolutely love them! I wish I had a nice picture frame to take some... time for me to go hunting at the thrift store! ;)

HOLIDAY PHOTOS IDEAS

Holidays is coming up very soon like in a 4 months away so i did make choose to put this up for you to get the ideas for holidays.

You can use for self portrait for your profile or use in your family too.

Link of the Holidays card idea: Christmas Card Photo Ideas 1

Other same Link of holidays card idea: Christmas Card Ideas 2

Hope it is will helps for you to get ready for holidays.

AMAZING SILHOUETTE SHOTS

Simple Steps for Shooting Amazing Silhouettes

Means you can use self portrait silhouettes or on someone.

Link: Simple Steps for Shooting Amazing Silhouettes

Hope you will enjoy to try this silhouettes and just have fun.

What you do think about this simple easy steps for shooting Silhouettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back