Photography Tips & Tricks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TamaMum - Yeah it is really useful tool for Compact digital camera only. You will love it if you plan to get it. Good luck and try it. :(

x.Cant//Knit.x - You mean you already have those and you love it? Make sure to clear for me to understand.

Oh Star.x - Yeah it does look great then. Yeah no more run back and forth unless you do have a tripod to run back and forth. You only need with Compact digital camera that it is have self-timer around 10 sec to start on and wait till take a picture. It is works for me. Hope you will enjoy this if you willing to try it yourself.

^ And she was just answering the question. She's right. Ksenia meant that she would love to have one.

Anyway, I would like one of those, they look so cool! But my parents wouldn't buy it for me. xD

TamaMum - Yeah i have my own xshot and had like a week as it is still like a baby to learn about xshot. I love it myself for self portrait thing. It is look like arm exercises to me. It is lot of fun to do. Hope you will understand.

GotchiGirl96 - Oh, Understand and yeah it does look cool.

GotchiGirl96 - Yeah i am understand you do really want one of self portrait with this xshot and you can use xshot for travel or other things with xshot too.

.KitKat. and GotchiGirl96 - I am understand that. Maybe in your own life that you might try one someday. You might learn something new everyday then.

tama_genius - Thanks and yeah it is kind of cool to learn something everyday.

LOVE. - Hmm, Good question. Not pretty sure yet.

stacked.rubbish - Understandable about this. Don't worry about it as you might try this in one day.

paislypuppy - I am Understand that and did you read my first post that you can use different colours of shower curtains backdrop if you only like it.

FACEBOOK PROFILE PHOTOS

Link: facebook profile photo style

Hope you will like it as i just found this site. It will help give you an idea. Enjoy it.

Let me know what you do think about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahah, that's pretty cool.

My Facebook photo is probably closest to Photo Booth one.

But nice photo tips, :)

SELF PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY

1) It is inspiration to you of your self portrait pictures?

2) Do you pick the best pictures that it is already inspiration to you of self portrait?

Please would you try to explain your questions again?

I am not sure I understand what you are asking and I know (from previous topics) that you sometimes feel upset if we try to guess what you mean (and get it wrong) ;)

Thanks!

TamaMum - Artistic inspiration that you inspiration on photography of your own self portrait pictures. That what i am talking about. Like creativity self portrait.

ANYMAKING PHOTO EDITOR

Link: Anymaking photo editor

You should try it first to test yourself then tell me what you do think this site? It is helps you a lot?

I just did find this site.

Enjoy the site for fun.

CREATE YOUR OWN POCKET SIZED PHOTO ALBUM

Link: pocket album

Site said:

Create and print a pocket-sized photo album. Choose photos for you pocket album from Flickr or upload them directly from your computer. Print it out, fold it up, and share the love with family and friends.

Go try to make one yourself and it will save money than buy a album book.

Let me know if you already did try it.

SELF PORTRAITS IN AUCTION MODE

Hello to everyone. Hope you will enjoy reading.

I do know about Auction mode is editing in-camera and lot of people thought only to take pictures only on Auction.

Then it is came into my mind to suggest use self portrait to take pictures in Auction mode.

In-camera editing in Auction mode have 1-4 shapes of size.

I did see photo editing about almost same to auction mode. I do know there is online photo editing call Picnik and they have call collage as it is same idea to in-camera auction mode. It is call multiple pictures on one frame on auction mode in only on camera.

I will show the picture of what is look like in auction mode in the camera: Auction mode example

I am going to show you an picture just an example that it is not my picture: Example picture that it is not my and even not me

It is a very neat cool trick for in auction mode digital camera.

Hope you will try this the idea for auction mode: Self portrait. It is means you can take pictures of yourself in auction mode.

BOUNCER / LENS HOOD PHOTOGRAPHY

I did found free printable bouncer/lens hood photography and you will save money and just print at home to use it.

Link of lens hood: https://www.lenshoods.co.uk/

Link of two bouncer:

Show the bouncer instructions: Instructions

Show the bouncer printable: Bouncer printable

Hope you will enjoy to save money and print at home. Let me know if you did try it on here after you make this.

Question: What is your reactions about this after you did make this printable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back