Photography Tips & Tricks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are actually great, I'm really liking the printable lens hood, because the plastic ones are unreasonably priced. And once I get a hot shoe flash, I'll certainly use the light bouncer. Thanks!

I'm not sure a lot of people on TT will understand this a lot though, since these links you posted have to do with SLR cameras, but hopefully they'll help more people.

GEL FILTERS WITH 3D GLASSES

If you are going to throw the 3D glasses gel filters (red/blue) then here is an other idea tip:

- First to tear the 3D glasses gel filters

- Use a Digital camera over your pop-up flash and tape it or hold it.

- You can also try into self portrait too and it is will be a cool effect filter colours

Here is an a questions:

1. Are you will try 3D glasses gel filters on your self portrait photography?

2. Did you already try after you did read the tip?

3. Did you learn something about this tip?

4. What you did think this tip?

5. Did you never thought so about this tip?

Last edited by a moderator:
VIGNETTING EFFECTS TIPS

Why not use cheap is toilet paper roll to use a vignetting effect when you are zoom the camera.

When you get the toilet paper roll and you can tape it to camera or hold it and just zoom and you will see the Vignetting effect on dark corners and take a picture as it is an cool trick ever i did use it without buy a lens.

Hope it will save your thing than to go buy an lens for vignetting effect.

Many people never thought this tip. Hope it is works.

I did try this tip to myself too as it is works for me. Enjoy yourself try this tip.

ONLINE PHOTOBOOTH

The online photo booth gives you the ability to make your own photo sets with portraits, school photos and pictures for passports, drivers licences etc. The photo booth is very easy to use and 100 % free of charge. It also contains instructions on how you make your own passport photos.

Link: Photomat online photo booth

You can go see the button said: Start photo booth!

You can use this sites everything like self portrait or school pictures or your pets pictures or something like that with the site as not only your passport picture. It is all free.

I did try it to myself and it is works. You should try it to yourself too. It is pretty cool site.

MICRO APOLLO LIGHT MODIFIER REVIEW

Tip for people who have on-camera flash SLR or flash unit to use this Micro Apollo Light Modifier softbox.

This is an review of Micro Apollo Light Modifier. This is kind of photography softbox.

Link: https://fjwestcott.com/products/product.cfm...head=haloapollo

Let you know i am still learning about Micro Apollo Light Modifier soft box. It is still like a baby step to learn. It is will take a time to learn. I like this portable softbox.

You can put it in your bags and use for travel too. Also you should try with this self portrait too with this tool too. It is pretty neat tool to use this.

60 SOURCES OF INSPIRATION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY

This is talking about 60 Sources of Inspiration for Photography.

It is said on the website: Are you struggling for new ideas? Do your creative batteries feel as flat and lifeless as a skunk in the fast lane? Here are 60 ways to breathe new life into your love of photography and re-energize your inspiration.

It is means they are talking about Inspiration ideas for photography.

Here is the link: 60 Sources of Inspiration for photography

Hope you will enjoy it for fun to get an new ideas for photography.

Thank you for the link! o: I've hit a photography slump lately, and I can't seem to be pleased with any of my pictures. This certainly gave me some great ideas~

Oh my gosh thank you so extra much. ( : I'm now carrying that article & my camera with me everywhere ( : I like taking pictures of people & nature the most-- but I think I'm going to try street photography ( : I'm getting a nicer camera soon, so this will really help ( :

Hey everyone on the comments- I am got to say your are welcome and they are helpful to think about different things for photography. Hope you will enjoy it get the ideas for photography. :D

SELF PORTRAIT QUESTION

This is a self portrait question:

Do you just point, pose, shoot, go back to the camera and see what it looks like, OR you will take pictures and see the pictures later on to gather in computer so you can pick one is the best stunning picture ever you had OR the picture came surprise of stunning picture ever you do had?

I see what it looks like after I've taken it.

Usually I gather about five or so decent pictures up (and delete the other ones that didn't turn out as good) and then look at all of them carefully to decide which one of them I should keep / use / whatever.

I take one and look at it, then decide what to do to make it better and take about 2687532 and then choose B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back