Pick a design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design would you want most to appear?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft Shell (Jelly like)

• Animal Print

• Heat sensitive (When you touch it it changes color)

• Solid Color

• See through

• Multi-Colored

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soft (Jeely like). I like this because it wouldn't be as "crushable", it would increase grip, and it would feel cool. The only negative is that it might swuish the buttons out of place.

i already bought it.... well mi dad bought me it yesterday (friday) its rly cool its ummm... like a snow camo <_< B) :(

HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT SSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSIIITTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know what would be soo cool?!!?? Have heat sensitive right? but also have glow in the dark also @ the SAME time!!Like glow in da dark desighns or even mood&glow swirly mix!!!Like my avatar

i accidently chose animal print but i would choose other becauz my idea is like being able to design the shell and erase it to make a diffrent design so you wouldnt get tired of the peranent design

i pick glow in the dark well also heat sensitive is impossible to metal glowing is the best and is posible

i pick glow in the dark well also heat sensitive is impossible to metal glowing is the best and is posible
your right, glow-in-the-dark is possible and heat sensitive isn't, but I still like the idea, so I voted for it. I can still dream!

I picked other, I would want a design that is a very light, pastel pink with pastel seashells on it! It would be SO cute! <3 :)

Well yall know how yas said Bandai said they should make tamagotchi skins?? Well I`m too impatiant! I`m gonna attempt ta make one my self!! I`ll post the results on here! WISH ME LUCK!!! :wacko:

I voted glow in the dark coz i lurve that sort of stuff, you should see my bedroom ceiling! Its covered in glow in the dark stars! (ps, i didn't put them there, the stars were there when i moved in a few months ago!)

actually, i would get see through (i already have the V3 yellow see through!) because then it turns really pretty when you hold it up to the sun! :wacko:

actually, i would get see through (i already have the V3 yellow see through!) because then it turns really pretty when you hold it up to the sun! :wacko:

Does anyone think it'd be nice if they came out with a new covering...? What i mean is that the one now feels so plasticky(yes yes i know its plastic)

what about something that feels more smooth or egglike or like a gameboy advance sp or something....idk

I would love a heat sensitive one. oh yeah there is already a see through v3

Heat sensitive! It'd be like your mood tamagotchi.. That'd look neat once the lanyards come out and to wear it on the lanyard. :huh: UV color tamas would be neat too, y'know, the ones that change color when exposed to sunlight. :huh: It would be neat if they could make fuzzy tamas, too! Y'know.. Add the velvety fuzz stuff.. Get what I'm saying? Then you could have a fuzzy cuddly tama. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back