Pick a design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design would you want most to appear?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft Shell (Jelly like)

• Animal Print

• Heat sensitive (When you touch it it changes color)

• Solid Color

• See through

• Multi-Colored

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think it'd be nice if they came out with a new covering...? What i mean is that the one now feels so plasticky(yes yes i know its plastic)what about something that feels more smooth or egglike or like a gameboy advance sp or something....idk
i like the smooth idea. I like smooth things :wacko:

I got another idea!!!mabye we could try to get them to get one that hasights inside of it!! Have a whiteish cover that the lights can shine through & it turn diff colors for your TAMAGOTCHI`s mood! And they should also have an option so u can turn the lights off{to save battari} & also have the lights automatically shut off when the tama goes to sleep!!! Now THAT my freinds is RELLY possible!!& if ya keep ur tama in ur pocket all the time it will STILL cahnge colors!!! Man..That just magically popped into my head ^-^

I picked heat sensitive because it would show your mood.

Multi-coloured would also be pretty.

And maybe animal print because they could put hamsters on it!

I voted heat sensitive. That would be cool if it were possible (I don't think it is :hitodetchi: ). Or a metallic shell would be cool too!!
a metallic shell WOULD be awsome!!!!but i still think they should like make skins so whenever we get tired of one desighn we can change it whenever we want!

heat sensitive and glow in the dark . Its annoying when i cant see the screen in the dark, but i want it to change colour that would be soo cool !!

Hey! Maybye they should make a backlight so we can see the screen when we are in a dark room!! Such as a movie theater ectectect

i would like glow in the dark or .................... have a mode dectecter on it but a light can plug in and you can play in the dark!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

I would like heat-sensitive(reminds me of those Cabbage Patch Dolls with the hair that changes color when you press your hand against it lol)!

But I also like the jelly idea.

I wish they had skins, like iPods have. Then we could have heat sensitive and jell!

Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back