Pick a design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design would you want most to appear?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft Shell (Jelly like)

• Animal Print

• Heat sensitive (When you touch it it changes color)

• Solid Color

• See through

• Multi-Colored

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MMy anser is soft shell 'cause i like to poke gooy and that kind of stuff. *pokes imanganary gooy tama* :furawatchi:

QUOTE-[heat senitive. exept it should have some design on it but still be heat sensitive. it would be sorta like having a different tamagotchi for every mood youre in, but the same pet]

I AGREE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT BUT LIKE HAVE A DECINE THAT IS PINK OR WHAT EVER COLOR YOU WANT WITH FLOWER'S AND WHEN YOU TOUCH IT ,IT TURNS PURPLE OR A CLOSE COLOR..

Definetly heat sensitive!!! I used to have a mood ring and it would so work on a tama!! how cool!

I like the heat sensitive idea.

Soft shell would be kind of cool, but I'd be afraid that dirt and crap would stick to it, and that parts of it would start coming off.

JuliiExo I totally agree with you on that! I also have a Pink Hibiscus tamagotchi version 2! I totally think the design is awesome! It's like sooo cute! I *heart* mine too. Tamagotchis are so popular. I have a V3 tamagotchi. :D ;) :) :D :( :) :eek:

Memyselfandi, how come on your reply it says Error you are not able to view this user's picture because you are too stupid? I realy think you put that there. But if you didn't then that's just really wierd.

I think it would be cool if all of those designs come out as v4's or v5's of tamagotchi's. Now were talkin' :(

I like jelly and heat. I would really like to see is changable covers for the tamas :D

:wacko: I CHOOSE "GLOW IN THE DARK" BECAUSE THEN U CAN PLAY WITH UR TAMAGOTCHI AT NIGHT WITH OUT TURNING THE LIGHT ON IT WOULD BE SO COOL. :wacko: :blink: :ph34r: :angry: :angry: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :ph34r: :mimitchi: :D :gozarutchi: :angry: :angry: :chohimetchi:

i voted for heat sensitive

they say which one would you like to come out

not which one is possible

also jelly like would be cool

Memyselfandi, how come on your reply it says Error you are not able to view this user's picture because you are too stupid?  I  realy think you put that there.  But if you didn't then that's just really wierd.
It's their avatar. I've seen it on Livejournal quite a few times before. ^.^

I like the glow in the dark, and the heat sensitive ideas. I have an obsession with glowing things, but unfortunatly the glow eventually dies down.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the jelly one would be cool when ever i play with my tama for a long time my hand starts to hurt that would be awsome if they could make thatthe heat sensative is almost as good but i still think the jelly one is better

this is the order of how i like them:

1.jelly

2.heat sensitive

3.glowe in the dark

4.animal print

5.multi-coloured

6.see through

7.solid colour

i put the solid colour and see through ones last because they allready exist

I chose the animal print because it adds spice to the collection. The heat sensitive was my second choice. I think they're all great ideas and hope to see them in the future! :p

:ichigotchi: definitely heat sensitive, but maybe with a design and the design could change colour too? :D

happy easter every body, don't eat too much chocolate (NOT!) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back