Pick a design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which design would you want most to appear?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soft Shell (Jelly like)

• Animal Print

• Heat sensitive (When you touch it it changes color)

• Solid Color

• See through

• Multi-Colored

• Others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:) i picked heat :rolleyes: sensetive because it would be really cool :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
it would be so totally awesome if there was a heat sensitive one with flowers and when you touch the flowers they change colors!!!!! THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!!!!!i would vote for that any day!

:D kk heat sensitive would be cool. but it should be like a mood ring so it changes colour depending on your mood and theres a colour chart! now that would be COOL :wacko: :ph34r: :)
yea that would be really awesome!

I like simple colors, so I chose solid colored.

But the "craked egg" part aroungd the screen could be a different color.

I havent seen a lot of "one solid color" tamagotchi's.

I like.....

Heat sensitive, with glow in the dark buttons, and its soft and jelly-ish (but still heat sensitive) so when u drop it, it just bounces lol :furawatchi:

Heat Sensitive since that would be like a mood ring.

Mood rings rock.

I don't think people are smart enough to make that though :mimitchi:

Tamagotchi Info

Name: Moe

Gen.: 2

Training: 8/9

Young Mimitchi :mimitchi:

I emailed the tamagotchi website suggesting a zebra pattern (this was about a year ago) and guess what, Now for version three they have a zebra pattern out and thats the one i have now. i've read up on it and the zebra pattern is rare!

I would pick the heat senced one and the jelly type one. I would pick the heat one because it sounds really cool and it would be like a mood ring. I would like the jelly one because when you conect sometimes it hurts like when you hold it for a long time. :unsure: :huh: I would love those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back