Picture of you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you ar really pretty! You should try to smile more often lol!
Heh.

I don't think I'm pretty, but thanks! ^^

And I try not to smile. I hate to smile. x.x

-- xd3vilx

Last edited by a moderator:
d3vil, you look good smiling ^_^ When I was little, I couldn't smile at all so I hated to smile. But now I love too! You are all so pretty! I will post my pics soon.

I have a new picture of me and my new love birds ^^

I got them from a woman who rescues and takes in birds. She came into my work and we were talking about it while I was ringing in her things xP It's like fate, lol.

I didn't name the birds, so one of them has my name.

Heather, Jasmine, and SK

I wish I could show you a picture, but sadly I'm not allowed.

My parents worry about my safety alot, so there is no surprise I can't post a picture. There are just too many creeps out there. I can only show pictures to close friends, or whoever my parents approve of.

they are my friends......
: (
I understand if you don't want to post your real picture on the internet. So, guys, let's not get all worked up about it. We would like to know the truth, though. I think that's what we're trying to say. Don't post a picture saying it's you, if it actually isnt. Lies never do any good. But if that's you, you're kinda hawt. ;D

this topic has died alot since i first saw it

i don't want to post a pic and i'm not allowed

omg holy-

Scaryy~

It has writing on it because it's my dA ID o.o

Looks weird because I have a scarf round my neck.

Eyeliner is win, btw.

Mine are:
Me and my cat at midnight

A side veiw of my hair

I will upload more and you can just browse through

Please only comment on them if you are going to be nice. Rudeness is really really annoying.

Please post yours...
yea i cant post a pic right now anyways..

*of topic: the cat you are holding looks just like my kitten i used to have but sadly i had to give it away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back