Picture of you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Here's my picture! Rey Mysterio, here's the moment you dreamed of! xD
Peace out!

Really, thats my natural hair! ;)
Gasp. You're so pretty. And your hair. . . I want it.

Me ---> [x]

Gosh, I think I'm so disgusting. By the way, that's before I cut my hair and ruined its color.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you guys please stop talking about emo stuff and whatever? Im such a preppy girl, and people are saying that they HATE preppy people.

That hurt me. A lot. In here. *points to heart*

JK, say all you want, I dont care. Express your feelings! ;)

TG, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Erm...I don't really feel that comfortable posting a picture of me onto the internet...[/SIZE]

I mean, it's just like "internet dating" or "cybering" you don't really KNOW who you could be doing that with, you know?

Except now, I don't know WHO could see me. If you post something to the web, you (usually) can't get it back out.

[SIZE=8pt]Erm...I don't really feel that comfortable posting a picture of me onto the internet...[/SIZE]I mean, it's just like "internet dating" or "cybering" you don't really KNOW who you could be doing that with, you know?

Except now, I don't know WHO could see me. If you post something to the web, you (usually) can't get it back out.
Yeah exactly why I posted a monkey XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back