Picture of you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eek, emos! I am a preppy sporty girl, unlike you people. I don't like black, it scares me. Emos are SOMETIMES tramps. You guys aren't a tramp, but a girl in my school named Deborah is.

xD

I tell a little bout myself

Ok my name is Derek, and I live in Grand Rapids Michigan....

Uh I play electric guitar and has a band named The Black Hearted

I like to skate board and listen to music

And yes as you might know from the pictures I am Emo

Eek, emos! I am a preppy sporty girl, unlike you people. I don't like black, it scares me. Emos are SOMETIMES tramps. You guys aren't a tramp, but a girl in my school named Deborah is.
yeah im not a tramp whatsoever.

black happens to be my favorite color.

emo is a lifestyle.

its the way you live

How mature of you!.. OK, so now emos are 'you people'?.. Seriously... Black is a color. It's not like it'll eat you or anything. Not all emos cut. Preps are SOMETIMES tramps also. WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?!..

How mature of you!.. OK, so now emos are 'you people'?.. Seriously... Black is a color. It's not like it'll eat you or anything. Not all emos cut. Preps are SOMETIMES tramps also. WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?!..
lmao

i like you already xD

haha

you took the words outta my mouth

emo is a lifestyle

and black is my fav color also

and emos have feelings to

inlike preps they are like barbie dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back