Picture of you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning 21 in September. I took a few goofy pictures of me and my dance partner(we're going around, so I will refrain from posting pics with him in them on here. I don't want to jinx anything lol), so perhaps I will post them later after I edit them.

haha i dnt see whats so wrong about a dude wearing makeup. or painting his nails.i think its hot xD

and people really make a big deal of tight pants.

O_O

i really really dont see why they complain about that xD haha

sry
lol

I don't really care to have a gf over the internet it doesn't bother me.....But if your a prep then NO!!!

I would kill myself if i was with a prep
THANK GOD! High Five! I would kill myself if I was with a boy that was Preppish -.-

I shall upload a picture later... My IMVU Avatar looks Emo. People say Im more gothic then Emo...

You look cool, but Internet dating...? wtf!?

Last edited by a moderator:
people think goth and emo are the same but they are tottally different

-Goth-

Wears a lot of Black

Quiet

Mostly Black Hair

HATES PREPS

-Emo-

Shaggy Hair

Cuts

Tight Pants

Wears a little black

HATES PREPS

see thats your opinion.

it doesnt really bother me either.

i prefer emo. and i DO cut myself ;]

i really shouldn't be saying it but who gives a rats tail.

This is me. -------->
This is me reminding you guys that this is not a chat topic. If you must chat, please only do it in TamaCHAT or through the PM system. Posting responses to other members' pictures is great...but idle off-topic chatting is not so great. Please stay on topic. ;)
Wow, you do look like Audrey Hepburn! :mellow: I'll post a pic, if I could convince my mom...

-Goth-

Wears a lot of Black

Quiet

Mostly Black Hair

HATES PREPS

-Emo-

Shaggy Hair

Cuts

Tight Pants

Wears a little black

HATES PREPS
agreed :]

-Goth-

Wears a lot of Black

Quiet

Mostly Black Hair

HATES PREPS

-Emo-

Shaggy Hair

Cuts

Tight Pants

Wears a little black

HATES PREPS
My paren'ts pretty much refuse to let me shop at Hot Topic so I wear whatever I want -.- But I have convinced my dad to let me School Shop at Hot Topic this year!

My hair ish shaggy ;) But Im cutting it, I perfer my bangs long though! ^^

Go me.... *yawn* And I do agree, I hate when people mix Goths and Emo's together. Disaster Awaiting

Last edited by a moderator:
all the things on the emo list is what I do so i'm emo and i like it

And yes I do cut also

I SWEAR TO GOD! Im wearing White pants and a Black Tank. I had to get my brother from his friends house. Some boy leaned outta his Car door and yelled "HEY GIRL!" Jesus Christ Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back