Pictures that mean a lot to you.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well theres two really One i was at my great Grandmothers house i was taking pictures of everyone and i to a pic of my great grandmother and 3 days later she passed away so i had the last picture that was taken of her

And the other I will post and it means more to me then the other one

https://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/J...nt=000_0035.jpg

The reason it mean more to me Because its of someone i love and miss who i never get to see and not being able to see her much anymore just killes me inside and it just adds on to my depression <--- Sorry if i spelled anything wrong

*Edit* I know the second one seems like nothing to you guys but to me its my world

Last edited by a moderator:
-My avi. <3.

-My grandpa's pictures of him in band. Those mean ALOT to me.

-My grandpa's band awards. Now I'll never see them because my grandma sent them to her step daughter. >:[

-My 6th grade report card. Please, DO NOT say this is stupid, because it means A LOT to me, and it is a infulence to do better. And plus, I got praised by my BD.

Sometimes I'll be having such a laugh with my friends and we'll take a picture and it will make us laugh even more.

Then later on when it's all quiet I'll look at the picture and realise how much I love my friends and what a great life I have and that is a feeling I love. =3

The pictures that were taken of my friends and I just before I moved. I miss those people so much.

Other than that, the cricket posters in my room mean a lot.

The pictures my friends and I took at Nekocon. (Saddly, mine were all deleted when I hit the exit button somehow..)

Nekocon is the one place where I don't feel like an outcast. <3

There's this one picture of me when I was really really little, like 5, and I'm in a tropical place called Turks and Caicos. I'm wearing a tie dye shirt that says "YA, MON!" and I'm standing on a slide with my hair (as it usually was back then) short, and CURLY, WIREY, and every individual strand of hair is spiralled in different directions. I was so adorable, and I remember the feeling of standing on the slide, the hot sun blazing down on me and I'm a tiny baby looking into the world with a whole life ahead of me.... :eek: And now 7 years later I'm not little anymore and I love just looking back at that picture and wishing... that I were that small, happy baby again! :)

Oh God(:)

there is a picture that made me cry;

of when I moved for half a year.

and met amaaaazing people.

but my best friend there dropped out

and started doing drugs

and she was 13 years old.

I don't think I should post it since its my whole class.

but it makes me happy sad.

they were great

I left though.

but they were great:)

and then one that is good as well, I have:

https://i39.tinypic.com/ba5g7.jpg

the reason why it's memorale to me..

is beacause, well.. :[

Molly, in the back, used to be my best friend.

I met her in sixth.

then another girl, I'll just call her 'A' came

molly stopped hanging out with me

we're still friends

I still love her

but she doesn't love me.. D:

On the left, of the girl you can't see the face of..

she's been my best friend since kindergarten.

she's there for me forever

my connection to me old life

but she moved to Italy for a year. . .

Then on the right, Annie, she's amazinggggg

she's funny and nice, omigod.

but she will get frusterated easily

and get angry

I'm constantly having to comfort her

but she's great:)

that right there used to be my circle of buddies

we were inseparable <333

:]

Sorry for the long post. o_O;

These are Some of the pictures that mean the world to me, Especially the Ones with my Dad in Them [He Died in May of '04. His Birthday is This month, The 18th to be exact, He *would* be 52]. Some of them I just found Cute. Especially the one of me making a Pouty face. xD.

Bit Small, But it was a picture taken at my Dad's Funeral. I think you can see the Urn in the background

My Dad <3

Me and My Dad. Dunno How Old I was, 3 or 4.

Another one of Me and My Dad. I was Around 5 or 6 yrs old

I think around 9 Months-a Year Old. Wearing My Dad's old Cowboy Hat

Me and My Besf Friend. She was around 2 months old in the Pic, I was a Year and Two Months old

I love that Face <3

Kindergarten Pic. Oh Long Hair how I miss you so <3[Hair was in Ringlets, But un-curled it was long. ;_;]

Any picture of me when I was younger, I was so carefree. I swear, as soon as I turned 12 I was self conscious and unhappy. I'm happier now, but not like before :lol:

The following to pictures I drew :

https://i43.tinypic.com/2v29soz.jpg

This is a picture of my cousins Neopet/Fursona. Synister. He's a trouble maker, and yes he IS in Hogwarts robes. He's a Hufflepuff :lol: This picture was a drawing milestone.

But OF COURSE It had to be on lined paper

https://i44.tinypic.com/25q9o2t.jpg

This is a picture of my fursona. Sapphire. Or Sapphie. A Gryffindor, protecting her friends from a wolf. She is a kitsune. She...lost the fight with the wolf. Her friend launched Avada Kedrava at the wolf, when It had her unconscious and bleeding heavily an- Sorry... ^^;

Also a picture I took recently of my Cat Meowth. (Shut up I was 5!) Its Sepia. And really pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back