Piercing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
For those who don't know, i am back to TT! :D

So anyway, I got my ears pierced when i was 9, they got infected and closed and i recenty got them pierced again.I was wondering about navel piercings... how old should you be? I heard someone say that if you get it when you are around 14 you are still growing and the hole will stretch and look bad, is that true? Does it hurt when the piercer buts the needle in and then puts the jewlery in? If you have had many piercings, wich ones hurt most? Which ones hurt the least?

And if you have any questions, feel free to post! :D

~Reanna

I've had my belly button pierced since I was 12. So about 6 years now. I never had any problem with it stretching or scarring, but some people might. A lot of piercing parlors will tell you you have to be 16.

As for pain, it's a needle going through your stomach heh. It's bound to hurt. Currently I have 29 piercings. The worst were nipples, second was nose. Least painful was my tongue. I don't remember the pain of my belly button very much, as it was a long while ago.

It depends on your pain tolerance really. I have a high tolerance, so piercings don't hurt too much for me.

I've had my belly button pierced since I was 12. So about 6 years now. I never had any problem with it stretching or scarring, but some people might. A lot of piercing parlors will tell you you have to be 16.
As for pain, it's a needle going through your stomach heh. It's bound to hurt. Currently I have 29 piercings. The worst were nipples, second was nose. Least painful was my tongue. I don't remember the pain of my belly button very much, as it was a long while ago.

It depends on your pain tolerance really. I have a high tolerance, so piercings don't hurt too much for me.
I had my eyebrow and lip done at one time (took them out within the past few months, actually) and they weren't so bad... Except I had a lot of problems with the lip from the start and then the eyebrow started getting weird after a while, so I said "forget it."

I've considered piercing other areas, such as nipples (so they can be "hidden"), but decided against it... Tattoos all the way. :D

I also don't mind needles, though. I used to, but I've been poked with so many now, for various things, that I just don't care about them anymore.

I've never had my belly button pierced, but my friends have... A few have also had their tongue and other areas done and said the belly button was the worst and it can snag on your clothing. I don't have the stomach to get it done anyway, so I never bothered with it. B)

Also, I had that problem with earrings as a kid--they got infected and closed and then years later I had them pierced again.

In Iowa, you have to be 18 to get anything done, unless you have a parent with you (piercings, tattoos you HAVE TO BE 18). So, I got mine while still 17, thanks to my dad... He has his one ear pierced three times and would have more, plus tattoos, if it weren't for him having his own business and a close-minded girlfriend.

I met quite a few in high school and abroad that had their belly button pierced, and I think one one of them had no problems. Everyone else had infections and had to take the metal pieces out.

I know one of my friends has a tongue piercing and for the first while she had a major lisp in her voice lol. After that it was ok.

As for me, I couldn't get pierced. I honestly would want a tattoo before a piercing. Now I just need to figure out what I want and how much it'll cost :huh:

Yay for tattoos! LOL. I still have to get get my first, my fiance is going to be getting his second. I know what I want, but he doesn't know what he wants, so I'm stuck waiting. :huh:

As for piercings, I think oral piercings get annoying (now that I've had one). I can't imagine my tongue... For a little while I wanted my cheeks done instead, but then I just decided I wouldn't bother.

A nose ring looks so cool, but I don't think I'm a piercing kind of person. :huh: I don't even have my ears pierced.

Some girls in my class got their belly buttons pierced, I was surprised their parents even let them. Anyways when I'm older (and braver) I would love to get a tattoo.

I'd love to get a tattoo- too bad I'm too young and my parents would never let me get one while I'm under their roof. xP

Anyways, I'm not so sure about your direct question [i don't know too much about piercings] but there was something you had to make sure was the right size or your belly button would 'pop'. x.x Some girl said her friend had that happen [ick! She pierced it herself though so I don't know if there's a difference].

i have my lip peirced, i like it.

i felt no pain.. when the guy did it i didn't know i was like" ummn. is it in yet???" and he said "yeah" o_O xD

Anyways, I'm not so sure about your direct question [i don't know too much about piercings] but there was something you had to make sure was the right size or your belly button would 'pop'. x.x Some girl said her friend had that happen [ick! She pierced it herself though so I don't know if there's a difference].
Pop? Ewww, sounds gross. If she pierced it herself she was bound to know SOMETHING bad would come out of it. =]

My friend's friend peirced her ears by herself, and even that turned out bad, they got all infected and gross.

@ tamtamkitty07: I don't like nose piercings except on select people--I think they look bad on most people, personally.

@ tamtamkitty07: I don't like nose piercings except on select people--I think they look bad on most people, personally.
Same here. Only a few people in my personal opinion can totaly own it.

I had my eyebrow and lip done at one time (took them out within the past few months, actually) and they weren't so bad... Except I had a lot of problems with the lip from the start and then the eyebrow started getting weird after a while, so I said "forget it."
I've considered piercing other areas, such as nipples (so they can be "hidden"), but decided against it... Tattoos all the way. ;)

I also don't mind needles, though. I used to, but I've been poked with so many now, for various things, that I just don't care about them anymore.

I've never had my belly button pierced, but my friends have... A few have also had their tongue and other areas done and said the belly button was the worst and it can snag on your clothing. I don't have the stomach to get it done anyway, so I never bothered with it. :p

Also, I had that problem with earrings as a kid--they got infected and closed and then years later I had them pierced again.

In Iowa, you have to be 18 to get anything done, unless you have a parent with you (piercings, tattoos you HAVE TO BE 18). So, I got mine while still 17, thanks to my dad... He has his one ear pierced three times and would have more, plus tattoos, if it weren't for him having his own business and a close-minded girlfriend.
I used to have snake bites, but I had to take them out for work. The only problem I had with them was at the very beginning I got cold sores around the piercing. Otherwise I had no problems. Didn't hurt at all XD

I used to have snake bites, but I had to take them out for work. The only problem I had with them was at the very beginning I got cold sores around the piercing. Otherwise I had no problems. Didn't hurt at all XD
Mine got sore, mainly on the inside... And my eyebrow got almost a wart near it, but it's gone away now (it's still healing, though).

My body doesn't handle piercings well, I should've known from my experience with my ears as a kid. But oh well, I finally learned my lesson. :huh:

Oh my god it goes THROUGH your stomache? Good thing I never wanted my belly button pierced. O.O

I don't have any piercings, sadly :( But hopefully I will finally get my ears pierced THIS WEEKEND! Also I'm going to sneak out to get my nose piecred. I'll either be the left or right nostral. Thats what I want for now. I don't know when I'll be able to sneak out (not at night). I don't even know if I will be able to :(

C~M

Oh my god it goes THROUGH your stomache? Good thing I never wanted my belly button pierced. O.O
I don't have any piercings, sadly :( But hopefully I will finally get my ears pierced THIS WEEKEND! Also I'm going to sneak out to get my nose piecred. I'll either be the left or right nostral. Thats what I want for now. I don't know when I'll be able to sneak out (not at night). I don't even know if I will be able to :(

C~M
Not through your organ o.o'

I'd love to get a tattoo- too bad I'm too young and my parents would never let me get one while I'm under their roof. xP
I think tatoos make people look older and make them look ugly i would never get one.I might get my ears percied

I deffinitly want my belly done!! :lol: I asked my mom and this is how it went:

Me: Can i get my belly button pierced?

Mom: Sure!

Me: (in disbelief) OMG rlly? when??!!??

Mom when your older

Me: how much older?

Mom: 18

me: ;)

so i asked my daddy and he said yes he thinks i should get it done!! Really!! He wants me too! YAY!!! :D ill keep you updated!! B)

~Reanna

Ps: i have a cousin who has her tounge pierced, its relly wierd!! they stick a needle through your tounge and it "pops" and they they put the jewlery in o.o'

i think i would be too scared to get my tongue/ eyebrow peirced o_O

i'll just stick with my lip ring.. an maybe my bellybuton.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back