Please help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid boyz. Ugh how unsensitive. I think you should you just tell your parents.

Of course if it was me...i would do something else...first of all I wouldn't let some guy pick on me. I would insult him and then I would threaten him that I would punch him. If he doesn't believe me then I would punch him without warning. I don't care if I would get in trouble. Don't mess with me! LOL. :angry: ;)

you know what...forget what i say. Punch him and then yea he might tell on ya'. But then bring alot of people who have been bullied by him. Rebel and stand for your rights!!!! yarg!!!!!

Wow,

Thank you for all your advice! :)

Its all helped! The violence does not help, I'm a school representitive, I'm ment to stop that from happening! :)

The advice has helped a bit, the teachers know about it! :) :D (He continues to annoy) :)

Oceangotchi123 :)

i think that boy probly just likes you. i would suggest acting like you "like" him back, that is if your not too embaressed to do this . if you have a group of TRUSTED freinds just have them all denie you ever did it and it will make him look like he likes you. :( i know its confusing but read i twice if you have to becuase i think it will really work :wacko:

Maybe you could tell your parents or you could just stand up for yourself. or you could have your parents call the boys parents and work the whole thing out. or you could just punch him. pm me if you want more tips. :wacko: :(
Punch him?!

That's not a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back