Pokemon Black and White Tournament

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So good luck to everyone!!! Let's keep the battles fair and square!!! This is sooo exciting :3
Agreed! :)

Also, battles will be held at... what time? I guess everyone lives in different time zones, so it can be a little hard to gather everyone... o,o

Just saying - at the time writing this post, it is almost midnight where I live. Though don't worry, I usually stay up to around 3a.m (though easy to beat me at that time, because I am falling asleep xD) so I think I will just stick with the times everyone choose. I just hope this won't start when I will be at school! :(

And... what is the schedule? I mean, everyone battles with everyone and then we count the wins or what? Because I wonder how is it going to be.

AND HURR I am going to use my Jirachi if I will feel like it please ;w;[

EDIT: We just battled with PokemonKid for fun and I discovered that... when using flat rules special pokemon are not allowed anyway. Nuuu, my Jirachi.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I told you, that list was the list of banned pokemon from the wifi club which Jirachi was on.

Zuz, can you please stop talking about ubers just because I asked for one stinking garchomp?! It's like you keep directing your words uber related at me and it can get offensive regardless of if you use "no offense" or anything like that (Too lazy to go up and see if you did use "no offense" or something among those lines or not).

Zuz, can you please stop talking about ubers just because I asked for one stinking garchomp?! It's like you keep directing your words uber related at me and it can get offensive regardless of if you use "no offense" or anything like that (Too lazy to go up and see if you did use "no offense" or something among those lines or not).

1. My words weren't directed at you.

2. I want tournament to be fair and have clear rules that everyone will understand. Because for now I am pretty confused about the rules, and I guess I am not the only one.

3. Why are you saying my posts are offensive when you even state you didn't read all what I said?

"(Too lazy to go up and see if you did use "no offense" or something among those lines or not)"

4. Let's not fight. Forums are not for fighting or arguing, let's keep this place a friendly place. Please stop seeing suggestions or facts as offensive things directed at you... seriously. I didn't even think of you when writing my posts, so why are you even saying that they were directed to you?

^I told you, that list was the list of banned pokemon from the wifi club which Jirachi was on.

Yes, you did. Though you said about random battles - I thought this rule doesn't work when using friend battles. For me Flat System in Black/White is really crappy. The best rules were in Pearl/Diamond/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver. No stupid restrictions, 6 pokemon at the time and all.

... I only saw it as offensive since I was the one who asked for an uber in the first place, and I was the only one who really brought it up. By also discussing ubers and telling people not to use them and how unfair they were, you were unknowingly aiming it at me, the only person who really mentioned ubers and wanted to use one and was allowed to use one by LawrenceCabasan, the owner of this tournament. For now, let's just drop this fight before I get too mad. And I did read your post, and I know you used something among the lines of "Not to be rude" or something like that. I had to go take a shower so I didn't have time.

And I understand you want rules, but you've sort of been acting like the owner of the tournament, by directly responding to my ideas and mew's ideas. Why don't we just ask LawrenceCabasan what he wants to do? It's his tournament after all, he should take our ideas into consideration. There's no point for us to argue any more, since in the end, it's not our decisions.

Okay so um, when exactly is this happening? Beacause I have school for the next 7 hours.

I am in the Pacific Time Zone.

AND HIT ME UP ON THE UBER AND LEGENDARY STUFF. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS ALLOWED AND WHAT ISN'T, BECAUSE EVERYONE KEEPS FIGHTING OVER SPECIFIC POKEMON. It's really fracking annoying. Can you people just stop and wait to see what is avaliable and what isn't?

So please can I get a CONFIRMED list? Maybe by Lawrence so it's really confirmed??

I have no idea myself, Lawrence didn't really specify too much and I'm confused. He doesn't seem to get on too much either.

AND HIT ME UP ON THE UBER AND LEGENDARY STUFF. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS ALLOWED AND WHAT ISN'T, BECAUSE EVERYONE KEEPS FIGHTING OVER SPECIFIC POKEMON. It's really fracking annoying. Can you people just stop and wait to see what is avaliable and what isn't?

So please can I get a CONFIRMED list? Maybe by Lawrence so it's really confirmed??
Maybe just... let's don't use legendaries, no problem then 8D

And yeah, something seems wrong... it is Friday already, and where is Lawrence? We don't even know exact time of the competition, schedules and all. I hope this will get explained soon.

Not-Allowed legendaries:

Arceus

Dialga

Darkrai

Deoxys (all forms)

Giratina (both forms)

Groudon

Ho-oh

Kyogre

Latias

Latios

Lugia

Manaphy

Mew

Mewtwo

Palkia

Rayquaza

Shaymin (only sky forme)

Victini

Reshiram

Zekrom

Kyurem

Allowed legendaries:

Articuno

Azelf

Celebi

Cresselia

Entei

Heatran

Jirachi

Mesprit

Raikou

Regice

Regigigas

Regirock

Registeel

Shaymin (only land forme)

Suicune

Uxie

Zapdos

Moltres

Cobalion

Terrakion

Virizion

And also Event Legendaries since most of you keep fighting over the stats and movesets of some Event Legendaries.

Important, the tournament is moved to tomorrow. I'm sorry for the disappointment but I had a major test today and had other stuff to do. The tournament brackets will be posted tomorrow. I will post a notification telling that the tournament has begun.

sign me up with my team of 6 dunsparces

loljk i don't have wifi :(

Brackets-2.jpg

Here are the brackets may the battles begin!

Why? I don't see why there is a reason not to join just because of a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back