Pokemon Black and White Tournament

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys seriously have to take this into the tournament, I know what happened and it shocked me too. Not to be rude but you guys could have dealt with it else where. I know that PokemonKid did offend you guys but we have to keep this civilized. Please don't do this again this is like the 2nd fight here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and I'm really sorry SakuranBoy, I was really busy and forgot to put you into the brackets. Since PokemonKid has dropped out you will take his place.

Did you guys seriously have to take this into the tournament, I know what happened and it shocked me too. Not to be rude but you guys could have dealt with it else where. I know that PokemonKid did offend you guys but we have to keep this civilized. Please don't do this again this is like the 2nd fight here.
Yes. I feel the same guys. I'm not even in the Comp/Tourny.

Alright, I apologize Lawrence. Seeing as PK is no longer part of this tournament, we can ignore him anyway.

Zuz, I just need to get my pokemon to level 50 and then I'm ready! :) 10 more levels of audino grinding to go...

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do this... I might have to opt-out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won against Mew in our battle. Here's the battle video: 96-00890-63977

Again, GREAT battle, Mew. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :)

I won against Mew in our battle. Here's the battle video: 96-00890-63977

Again, GREAT battle, Mew. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :)
Thanks <3 :>

And how would I view the video? I can't seem to open it :?

Just go to the lady at the top right in the Pokemon Center, select "Battle Videos" from the menu, and then search for our video by typing in the code.

SailorRosette, so far:

I won my match against Calvin, and I'm battling LawrenceCabasan who beat jadine.

And Sakuranboy beat Mew099, so that leaves Sakuranboy to either battle zuz or rubykutchipatchi, depending on who wins that battle.

Ahh, doing it in teirs not wins. I see. Makes since.

I wish I could battle... :p Oh well, Audino wouldn't last long. I have a few others though. Wi-Fi security is too high and people told me not to change it... Boo. My DS is picky where there is Wi-Fi I might be able to use.

Ahh, doing it in teirs not wins. I see. Makes since.

I wish I could battle... :p Oh well, Audino wouldn't last long. I have a few others though. Wi-Fi security is too high and people told me not to change it... Boo. My DS is picky where there is Wi-Fi I might be able to use.
Um, my Audino defeated Mew's Salamence in our battle. Audino is a lot better than people make it out to be; you just need to trust that it'll get the job done. My Audino has never failed me :3

Oh, I'm just saying, people will pick up on my same moveset pretty quickly... I played most of my game with Audino. I had to change it up a little for the last one though. But ya, I know what you mean. Its by no means weak. I love it, plus its cute. Lol. Its still the strongest one on my team. I haven't played it in the league though quite yet, training the other 5 pokemon in my team.

Ruby, please say when you want to battle. I am writing here because unfortunately I can't send you a private message (full inbox I think) so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back