Pokemon Black and White Tournament

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, we can battle now. Saying here in case you didn't get my pm.

Edit:The match between PokemonKid and me is finished. I won. It was a nice battle. :)

Do I have to upload the battle video? (I recorded it in case I have to upload)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad everything is fixed! >3< Hope you guys mend your friendship. PK you are more welcome to take Ruby's spot if you would like to. Just a reminder though, you guys have till Wednesday to finish your matches.

Great job, guys. I will upload the new brackets tomorrow or if I have the chance today. Also to everyone who lost you still have a chance.You will just be moved to the bracket of those who have lost.

PK I was going to make the matches. Well anyways if you guys didn't do them yet the bracket's are still about to be posted.

So this is how it's going to work out. If you get beaten in round 2 unfortunatley you have been eliminated from the tournament. Then the brackets of those who won and those that have lost is merged.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

So here are the brackets, you guys have till Friday to finish your matches.

Alright! Give me a little to prepare for Round 2- I think we should start Round 2 Matches on Friday, since I'll be very busy all week.

Yes, far as preparations go, my WiFi won't be able to connect to Mew's and Calvin's so the only person I can battle for our round would be PK. Well I could battle Calvin too since he will be at his mum's this Saturday and his mum's WiFi can connect when he's there albeit we'll have to wait till Saturday so he and I can battle :3

Okay then we will start on Thursday and everyone will have till Tuesday to finish and I will fix the brackets.

I'm glad about the new times for Round 2. I won't be able to get back on until Sunday, since I'm going out of town tomorrow evening. Good luck to those that battle while I'm away!

So everyone please remember that the matches must be done by Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back