Pokemon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Around the time Black and White come out, Celebi, a special one, will be realeased as a wi-fi gift. (Gamestop) I dont know if its been posted, but I wanted to make sure people know. Since somepoeple didn't know about the Trio givaway. (Entei, Suicune and Raikou)

I can;t wait for it to come out and I can stop playing a Rom... Ya.
Celebi will be at GameStop on February 27 for the US. Not sure about other countries.

I absolutely fell in love with Tabunne. When they released that its English name was Audino, I about screamed. Talk about a name that completely destroys a Pokemon's femininity :mellow:
So true, I hate some Pokemon on Black and White. They could have came up with more cooler Pokemon and the names are just atrocious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Lillipup the pokemon you were talking about?

506.png

Here is my Pokemon that I'm hoping to get on my team for Pokemon Black:

495.png
Snivy

501.png
Oshawott

506.png
Lillipup

580.png
Ducklett

619.png
Mienfoo

574.png
Gothita

I'm getting White, too! Here's my dream team:

oshawott.png
Oshawott (aww!)

audino.png
Audino (my favorite 5th gen. Pokemon)

alomomola.png
Alomomola (I like its English name A LOT :D )

ducklett.png
Ducklett (I <3 Swanna)

petilil.png
Petilil (I'm a grass-type fan)

munna.png
Munna (it looks like a pillow :3 )

There is a Japanese/Chinese mall a bus' and train's ride from my house, and they sell all kinds of imported goodies.

I bought these two little boxes that had pictures of the movie 'Pokemon: Zoroark, Master of Illusions'. This was before Serebii.com even knew most of the new Pokemon!

They included action figures that resemble finger puppets.

The blue box contained Zorua, Suicune, Mismagius, and Celebi.

The red box contained Zoroark, Entei, Raikou and Mightyena.

Both boxes containes a sticker sheet (Only with 1-4 generation Pokemon and Zorua and Zoroark, no other 5th gen Pokemon stickers), a checklist for other Pokemeon finger puppets and a small lemon-flavoured candy.

This was a very interesting find, and I have a picture of the Zorua and Zoroark figures. The image is quite large, so I will just post the link.

The finger puppets in comparison with my DS and a MOTHER 1+2 cartridge.

I saw the commercial for black/white on TV yesterday!i'm so excited it looks awesome! :D

I know! I pre-ordered White and I can't wait! I thought about getting a R4 to download it before it came out in English, because R4's are based off ROM's kinda, so whenever the English Patch came I would download it for free!!!!! But I don't have one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back