Pokemon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't Miss Victini! Only available for a limited time!* Victini is the first Pokemon that's Psychic- and Fire-type and cannot be obtained through normal game play!*From March 6th-April 10th obtain the Liberty Pass via Nintendo? Wi-Fi Connection which allows you to meet Victini in the games Pokemon Black Version and Pokemon White Version. Wireless broadband Internet connection required. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.

Purchase the Pokemon Black & White Prima Strategy Guide with this bundle and receive 25% off the cover price!!

Pokemon Black Version and Pokemon White Version feature new Pokemon that players can catch, train and battle as they progress through the game, and some Pokemon can only be caught in one version of the game. For example, the Legendary Pokemon Reshiram can only be caught in Pokemon Black Version, while the Legendary Pokemon Zekrom can only be caught in Pokemon White Version. Additionally, the two games feature different areas for the first time in the series, with the game world of Pokemon Black Version featuring a unique metropolitan area called Black City, and a lush, green area named White Forest only found in Pokemon White Version. Pokemon Black Version and Pokemon White Version also mark the first time in a Pokemon video game that the seasons will change in the game world. Certain Pokemon appear more frequently during different seasons, and players can only access some areas during a specific season.

Features

In battle, there are two further methods of battle; Triple Battle & Rotation Battles. Both of which have you send out three Pokemon at once in order to battle with varying mechanics within it.

In local wireless and over WiFi, there is also the Miracle Shooter which is a function that allows you to use items during battle, but at a cost. In battles, the camera is also dynamic, zooming in and out on the Pokemon while they move in a variety of animations

Much like how Gold & Silver introduced the concept of the Day/Night cycle, Pokemon Black & White introduce the concept of Seasons. These seasons change a variety of factors including Wild Pokemon, location aesthetics and even the background music. The seasons rotate at the start of every month so you don't need to wait long until the next one.

The games also introduce a variety of new multiplayer aspects including the Live Caster, a DSi & 3DS exclusive feature, that allows for video chat with you and your friends.

The games can now connect to the Internet for access to a site called the Pokemon Global Link.

The games also have the High Link feature which has you visit a friend's game and complete certain missions in order to get various power ups which last a short time in the main game.

The game's story features you having to stop Team Plasma, a team who, unlike previous teams, want to do good and intend to stop what they perceive the slavery of Pokemon caused by trainers. In addition to this, you also have to travel the region in order to get 8 badges once more.
this looks awesome!!! :D

(fixed an HTML code)

Last edited by a moderator:
_Nevermind_ I am a bad genious... OMG. I answeared my own question...

I still need a WEP connection though... urrg..

I want the freebies, let us hope gamestop makes things easier for me. I going to go get that Celebi too... hehehe.

Ahh~! Today I went to the store I mentioned earlier in that post on page three. I got more Pokemon goodies!

Today I got toys of a Tsutarja (Snivy), Mijumaru (Oshawott), Zekrom and Reshiram! They each came with a sticker similar to a Pokemon card [but not as thick] and a lemon candy. Yum!

The figures I saw:

- Zekrom

- Pansage

- Reshiram

- Pidove

- Tepig

- Darumaka

- Oshawott

- Munna

- Snivy

- Yamask

- Axew (My sister got it)

- Sandile

- Galvantula

- Woobat

- Zorua

- Drilbur

- Zoroark

I'll try to either edit this post or make a new one when I take some pictures of them.

On the side of each box there was a website. I entered it into my browser, and here is the website. This website is part of Japanese BANDAI. BANDAI is the company that makes Tamagotchis!

I'm going to reserve Black sometime this week, I believe.

im TOTALLY EXCITED FOR B AND W!! im going to get white, along with a 3ds!! (not sure what color yet...) i like the idea of 3 vs 3 battles and in battle animations! and it has the most new pokemon to date, 156, which is more than red and blue! wowza!

Pre-Ordered White! :3 I have my team planned out and I will sometimes use them against friends I register on Tamatalk and at school. So far people who I have challenged are, at school: Tyler, Mikiah, Nathan, and Boris. On, Tamatalk are Mew0099, Nostia, Sakuranboy, and I think Yattatchi425. If I challenge you, PM me when you beat the first Gym Leader. :3

Pre-Ordered White! :3 I have my team planned out...
I have my team planned out, too! XD First, I picked my six favorite non-legendary 5th gen. Pokemon (1: I think using legendaries is cheap and requires no skill; 2: I like my main team to include my FAVORITE Pokemon, NOT necessarily the strongest ones--this makes the game more enjoyable and challenging :3 ) Then I used Serebii.net to pick the movesets of the 6 Pokemon I selected.

I have my team planned out, too! XD First, I picked my six favorite non-legendary 5th gen. Pokemon (1: I think using legendaries is cheap and requires no skill; 2: I like my main team to include my FAVORITE Pokemon, NOT necessarily the strongest ones--this makes the game more enjoyable and challenging :3 ) Then I used Serebii.net to pick the movesets of the 6 Pokemon I selected.
Awesome! I use Serebii too. :3

You think that Shikijika (Or english eqv) Will change with seasons? Or just have a different sprite when you catch it? Or what? (GPX+ totally spoiled the deer :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back