Pokemon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tip for those who are planning to buy a Black&White guide book:

There are two options available:

1. Limited edition hard-cover guide book that covers the main game with detailed walkthroughs and maps. Includes the entire Unova Pokedex.

$29.99 @ GameStop

2. Original paperback-design guide book that covers the main game with detailed walkthroughs and maps. DOES NOT include the Unova Pokedex. $19.99 @ GameStop

Reasons why you should go with option 2:

1. This guide is only Volume 1. Volume 2 will be released in April.

2. Volume 1 covers everything the hard-cover book does; the only difference is that the hard-cover book includes the entire Unova Pokedex.

3. Volume 2 covers everything AFTER THE MAIN GAME HAS BEEN COMPLETED. Like the hard-cover book does, Volume 2 includes the entire Unova Pokedex.

4. Buy the paperback Volume 1 and Volume 2 guides. The hard-cover guide is a waste of money, especially since it DOES NOT cover post-gameplay like Volume 2 does.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am hyped for B&W. Even though SOME (not all) of the names were bad, i think i can see what the were going for, and it is pretty good to me! Anyone else agree?

Alomomola's name is really clever:

Mola Mola= Scientific name for a Sunfish

AloMOMola ("mom" is added in the middle because it's the nursing Pokemon.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nine days.

Nine days of misery and boredom.

Nine days or waiting and waiting.

Nine days of unbearable excitement.

Nine freaking days until Pokemon Black and White come out in Canada.

^ Why, thank you. It was supposed to be quite poetic.

=^^=

Is anyone else going to get the Victini code for their reserved copy of Pokemon Black/White?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then I'm sorry...

=^^=

Is anyone else going to get the Victini code for their reserved copy of Pokemon Black/White?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then I'm sorry...
I reserved a copy of Pokemon White, and I didn't know anything about a "Victini code." Could you please explain to me what this is?

I reserved a copy of Pokemon White, and I didn't know anything about a "Victini code." Could you please explain to me what this is?
Here in Canada, if you reserve Pokemon Black/White at ToysRUs (The toy store), you will recieve a free Victini code.

I have no clue whether this is avaliable anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back