Pokemon World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Not really nuts at all. I love thinking up stories for Exciting Nimbasa. It's exciting :3 And yeah, all they do is flip and throw.. >.< Oh yeah, I saw that discussion thread thing /goes off to visit it again

Last edited by a moderator:
"The tree doesn't have feelings, nitwit, and do you think I meant it? And shouldn't you think before speaking to an Ice type?" Ever rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.

HOW DARE YOU I HATE HIM

Speaking of him LOLLLLLLL

Trace noticed another pokemon, and decided to present himself all elegantly, "You two are both too noisy." He said to Cherry and Ever.

"That's what I do best," Ever teased, "you're too... eavesdrop...py."

Gah iPod does not allow editing, so. Edit: oh wait. It does. -FAIL!-

@PG: ANA AND I FOUND THE OOC BOARD TO BE STUPID AND POINTLESS SO I REFUSE TO GO THERE

Trace frowned, "Who says I was eavesdropping? I happened to be like, right here."

"That still counts as eavesdropping," Ever nodded, "Eavesdropping is the act of secretly listening to the conversation of others without their consent."

Trace crossed his arms and huffed, "I'll have you know that I don't appreciate you're tough talking. I know what eavesdropping is and I wasn't eavesdropping!" He pouted a little.

"The tree doesn't have feelings, nitwit, and do you think I meant it? And shouldn't you think before speaking to an Ice type?" Ever rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.
@v3: Can't open flash on an iPod. But I caaaaan't draw N. His face is too pointy. If it helps, Ghetsis doesn't like being in N clothes.

Cherry flustered and jumped up out of the ground. "Well that's... That's no excuse!", she said.

Mattie spotted group of about three Pokemon talking, very loudly. Sounded a bit like an argument. Mattie sighed, and turned in a different direction. She took one large step, and another, before walking in small steps again.

WELL DON'T DRAW HIS FAIL OF A DADDY. I HATE HIM.

omggggg it's the funniest flash ever. I laughed so hard.

Trace looked at Cherry, "It's really just a tree. It'll be fine, I mean, there's plenty of others."

"Whatever, It's not like it's a Sudowoodo or anything!" Ever moaned.

@v3: Just like he hates N? I need to watch it then.

Cherry harrumphed and said, "Well, just... Stop it! A lot of Pokemon live in trees... And... Stuff."

"This tree is only 2 meters tall and can barely carry anyone!"

- Seeya people, I'm going to do something else I love /stares at The World Ends With You memes

"This tree is only 2 meters tall and can barely carry anyone!"
@Ebil: Alright, see you!

I might have to go soon too, it's getting really late.

"Well... well... I don't know.", said Cherry, and she paused, looking down at the ground. "I'm sorry I yelled, I guess I'm just angry because I was really relaxed and you made a big noise."

GRRR GHETSIS.

Trace rolled his eyes, "You two should both calm down. It's getting on my nerves."

Cassie's going to bed now.

GRRR GHETSIS.

Trace rolled his eyes, "You two should both calm down. It's getting on my nerves."

Cassie's going to bed now.
You secretly are in love with Ghetsis.

But nobody could see his eyes, as they are hidden by a helmet.

And Cherry has already calmed down.

Post... BUSTED.

And with that, I think I'll turn in. Maybe one more post or something, though.

Leo was curled up near by, nearly asleep, when she had heard shouting and groaned. "Geez, people are already shouting and I haven't even done anything to cause it..." She trailed off. She got up from her spot in the snow and decided to go see what was going on.

Name: Sarah

Species: Eevee

Personality: Easily tempered she see's things different to others, other than that joyful and Caring

Other: Sarah Runaway from here house Because it was attacked By Hydreigon Her Family were taken prisoner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back