Pokemon World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Anyway, I have no time for people who don't understand me like you," Ever moaned, "I'm not interested in normal people."

Leo stared at the other pokemon from a few metres away. "Sounds like an interesting conversation going on over there." She mumbled and continued walking towards them.

GRRRRRR PG YOU ARE GETTING ON MY BAD SIDE. I HATE GHETSIS.

don't bust my post, man. D;

Trace sighed, "Whatever. I'm Trace by the way. In case you two were wondering. I know you were."

GRRRRRR PG YOU ARE GETTING ON MY BAD SIDE. I HATE GHETSIS.

don't bust my post, man. D;

Trace sighed, "Whatever. I'm Trace by the way. In case you two were wondering. I know you were."
I'm starting to like Ghetsis, due to my ability to draw him.

But that's what I do. Helping poor, unfortunate merfolk like yourself.

Cherry said, "Not really. I hadn't really noticed you there... I'm Cherry, though."

NOOOO HE'S HORRIBLE

Trafe looked at her, "...Shut up. You were wondering."

Just admit you're madly in love with him.

Cherry said, "Not really... Sorry." She gave a bit of a start at hearing Leo. "Um... No. Where'd you come from?"

"Well, I could hear talking and a bit of yelling from where I was and came over here to see what was going on." Leo explained.

"Well, I could hear talking and a bit of yelling from where I was and came over here to see what was going on." Leo explained.
"Oh yeah, I guess we made quite a bit of noise...", she said. She paused for a bit. "...So, quite the crowd here, huh?"

Mattie gaze stayed on the other Pokemon for a moment, before she did decided to get closer.

Leo bowed her head slightly. "My name's Leo, nice to meet you."
I just realized that Cherry will not be able to smile, frown, trip, shake someone's hand, or do anything that involves limbs or a mouth. ;-; I'm going to say smile and frown and stuff anyway. :T I guess a Petilil could have a mouth.

Cherry smiled. "It's nice to meet you, too."

Mattie yawned a little, as she had just awoken from a nap. And, of course, the argument had basically stopped. The only two Pokemon speaking ere introducing themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah Starts to walk forward as she walks she stumbles. As She's not used to walking on such terrain "OWWWW" She scream. She looks back and as She does She sees a glint of Her snowy home. A tear fell from Here fluffy Eevee Face. "One day" She kept whispering. i edited my form go read!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Really? More pokemon? Eh." Trace sighed, and straightened up a little, "I'm the ever elegant Trace. My mother was a very prominent Gardevoir."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back