pokemon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvz25

Reaction score
Do you like pokemon? If so which is your favorite? Do you collect pokemon cards? Please answer!

I used to be practically obsessed with Pokemon when I was younger. xD Now, I still like it, but I've sort of grown out of it.

Edit. I didn't like how I said that. .-.;;

Last edited by a moderator:
well ya there like the awesomest thing in the world i have all of them like seriously...............................

hehehe jk not all of them im not a poke addict i like them a little bit

I love pokemon!!! I'm playing diamond right now LOL.

A little. I used to be really obsessed with it. I have like, 260 cards and Pokemon Diamond on my DS.

I don't like the current pokemon as much as the old pokemon, but I still like it. I loved it when I was younger though. I watched the cartoon before I got the games (and I still have my old game boy color, which had to have it's batteries constantly replaced because I kept playing pokemon blue with the volume turned on loud) and I'm sure you've also heard the story about how I wanted to be a real pokemon trainer. My favorite pokemon used to be Maril but now it's eevee. I also used to collect pokemon cards and pretend to be a pikachu. :blink:

Tama :D Phantom

Yesh. It's cool. Heh. =] I've got pokemon pearl + platinum, which I both love/like.

I love pokemon i collect cards! I also have pokemon plushes games and shirts I got platinum about a week after it came out its basically the same as diamond and pearl except you can catch arceus shamin darkrhi palkia dialga mew mewtwo garintina basically all the legendarys and all the made up pokemon.

Aw yes...I grew up with Pokemon. How could I not love em'? :]

Favorite Pokemon: Raichu, Milotic, Mismagius and Gardevoir.

:3 The weird thing is that their not in my main Pokemon team. o .o;

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was 6(when it came to the US) XD

As for a favorite, I don't really have one.

I still have all my Pokemon cards, but I don't collect them anymore. I have all but like 5 of the original 150+duplicates.

Some of the Johto cards, and I think three or four decks of the Diamond/Pearl cards.

i am a adicct to pkmn. ask me 4 info i want heart gold and soulsilver!!!!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back