Polite or Inpolite?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahahaha I've always been polite. I'm one of the nicest of my friends. Ya and a lot of ppl used to call me a goody-two-shoes but i've hardened. I'm always polite to adults but when i'm with friends and no one cares... I'm not lol

I don't go out of my way to be polite. But I know when I HAVE to be... Around my friends, I don't NEED to be...but I don't want to be totally impolite either. I'm definitely not a goody-goody though! :p

-Spongeboby

I'm very polite when it comes to trying to get people to think good of me, and I think being polite makes people see you as more mature.

I say please and thank-you, I wish my teacher a good weekend, I always try and talk poliety.....but with my friends and stuff, I forget about being polite! xDD

I forgot to add: I think burping in public is very impolite!
You toke the words write out of my mouth.

I find burping very rude and gross. Totally impolite.

eh so so i get hyper in public sometimes Rofl but i don't like burp out loud or anything maybe at home lol but not in public :) XD

Depends on where you are. A fancy dinner party, impolite. At a family picnic, it is okay.

In my family, bodily functions are hilarious. There are numerous times I can count my mom or me have accidently had out a huge belch or fart in somewhere public. It's natural, and majority of the time I don't care. Only time I would probably be a bit more consious is at a friend's place in front of their parent's or meeting my boyfriend's parents XD.

It's impolite.
I wont burp in a group of people I don't know, but when I'm with my friends I don't care.
Agreed.

I wouldn't be rude in front of a group of strangers or at some formal thing or when I'm in class. But when I'm with my friends or at my house I'll fart and burp whenever. In fact, I just farted right now. TWICE!

I guess I would be considerd a "Goody two Shoes' as you refer to it. I find that insulting, just a tad. Just because we are polite doesn't mean we should be titled like that...

I am also a perfetionist.

I honestly don't care. Nobody seems to care,and nobody stares. I'm not very poliete, but on occasion, i am.

tottaly NOT! (i mean burping in public) thats DISGUSTING!!! espesialy farting in school! :( :( :D trust me, i no. but i bur in front of my family though -_-

In public like on the street and stuff I'm pretty hyper and crazy with friends, but if I'm in a store or something I'm very polite. I think I say please and thank you way to much.

School, well that's another story..

well,

ok its rude BUT!lol,

if im around friends i could care less, but yes it really is rude in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back