Poll On Tamgotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]My friend had one and she loved it to death and so it inspired me to get one. then the whole thing snowballed and we got tons of other people to buy them.[/SIZE]

i have the most of all of us at school tho... 24!

I've loved Tamas since they came out in the 90s! I love them! They're just fun, quirky little pets! You can;t even imagine how happy I was when they releases them again in 2004! I ordered one from the UK, b/c I didn't have them near me. I've loved every single version they've released except the v5. Hopefully they'll revert back to the normal "single tama" for v6.

My old friend from California was visiting for a few weeks, and it sorta' turned into a tradition. One day, we were in Wal- Mart or something, and we spotted them. We thought they looked cool, so we each bought one. And then, every year when she visits again, we buy the latest version!

We each have many, many Tamas. :p

I got a Tamagotchi because my sister got one for her birthday, and she didn't like it, but I did (unfortunately it was a girls design). And I asked for one for christmas, and I got hooked.

I now have 15 virtual pets, with a 16th and possible 17th by Christmas.

I got tamagotchi because when I was younger my sister and cousins had the P1 versions and other virtual pets and I always used to play with them. So when I heard about the new Tamagotchi's I just had to get my hands on ONE! And from then on collecting and caring is what I do :D :)

~shawdy~

Tamagotchis were popular at school, and so I saw what they were and really really wanted one. I finally got one, around the end of summer. When I went back to school, nobody played with them anymore!!! (lol) I still take care of it, a year or two after that day.

I saw that almost EVERYONE in my grade had one so I asked for one as my B-Day present. (It just passed.) So I got it. I am kind of new to it but I am on Gen. 2 and I have a Kuchipa Family and I am trying to find a mate for my 2nd Kuchi Patchi.

I went to this camp, and almost everyone had one! So I bought a v2, then a v3 and now I have a v4.5 I love my tamas.

i always wanted one since it came out.

When the V2s came out, everyone had one. EVERYONE. I wanted one, to fit in, but I was too shy to tell my mum, and anyway I don't follow crazes. But then, my childminder bought me a tama for Christmas (she had one herself, and so did her sons). So my first tama was a Christmas present.

Yes. In 2005 or 2006, I believe when I was in the 6th grade. Tamagotchi's were all the rage. Most people in my classroom were playing with them, so I decided to ask one of the people could I see it. I started playing with their Tamagotchi, I instantly fell in love with it, and it was absolutely fun. I am person who will buy fun things.

Tamagotchi V2 = Awesome-O

My friend got a v3 when it came out so later in the day i came to her house and saw the tama and i asked what it is and showed me cool stuff about tama

Basically, the V3s had become a huge fad at my school in June 2006, and almost my whole 5th grade class had one (and had it confiscated at some point.) I didn't want to give into the whole fad thing, but then a friend let me have a look at theirs, and then I decided I wanted one! A week later, my sister and I had our very own V3s, the first of many to come. :D We now have 10 between us: Two V1s, a V2, four V3s, two V4.5s, and a V5.

EDIT: Did anyone else notice that a lot of us have the same story?

Last edited by a moderator:
my cousin showed them to me and I automaticly wanted one I tried to get one that day but instead I got my first one a week later and ever since I've loved them but when I was younger I use to love them for a week or so and then they would get boring but that doesn't happen anymore

my neighbor told me aboutt them. so my step dad's mom bought me one. I told all of my class about them and then we all had them.

This was when the tamagotchi connection version 1 cameout. before tamas came out back in 1997 I had a nano baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember, my first Tamagotchi was the V2.

I saw it at WalGreens. I thought it would be nice to have a virtual pet knowing I couldn't get a real one. I got it. It was loads of fun. Hahaha. I kept getting more.

yes way...but that is because i got mine a month ago.

before i was even born or when i was tiny there was a v1 tamagotchi.(looking back at the ads on youtube tamagotchi has changed)

anyway so now i am nine but i have wanted one as long as i could remember.

then when i had some mony and nothing to spend it on i thought of what i could spend it on

then i thought...of course! tamagotchi! i remembered how i always wanted one.

then i went to toys r us with my mum and little brother and easy!! i bought one! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back