Poll On Tamgotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went round my friend's house one day, & she kept playing with her Tamagotchi. It was a V1. I had no idea what it was at the time, so I asked to have a go on it. I couldn't put it down. :p So then the next day I went out & bought my V1. 8D

I saw a commercial (this is when i was 7, 2006 :eek: ) for it, then the next day my friend said "OMG THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO FUN U HAVE TO TRY IT CAIT!!!" (my name is Caitlin, i like to be called Cait.) All my frends had one.

I saw an ad for the version 2 in a Toys 'R' Us Christmas catalog and remembered 3rd grade when a friend of mine used to always play with the V1. I started to want one, obviously. And so for Christmas, I received a V1 from my sister. :)

I went to my dance class to see everyone pushing buttons on an egg-shapes electronic.

[v1 was my first one.]

I also were first introduced to them by my cousin.

My cousins was at my house for my birthday and suddenly they took these two things out of their pockets. They were Tamagotchis but I didn't know. I said "Is that some kind of Game Boy?" and they laughed and said "haven't you ever heard of a Tamagotchi?"

So for Christmas one of my presents was a Tamagotchi version 2. I was hopeless at it and always got bad care characters like Kiwitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back