Postman. READ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidasTouch34

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Some people say, that the postman comes at times. Similar to refreshing the shop.

Nope. The postman usually comes when you do great at a game and get lots of skill points.

I've looked all over TamaTalk and people said all different times. Its because that is when youve played a game and done real great :)

Hope you enjoyed.

Have any Objections/Comments?

Please post them here :)

No.He always comes if you set the time to 12:59 and wait 1 minute!☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

^_^

that is wrong because when ever you put ur tama to 12: 59 is is sleeping ^_^ :(

are you sure about that midastouch34? i'll try it out :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Well.... perhaps it is different for different V4 tama owners :mellow:

He always comes at 9am for me - and that is as soon as my tama wakes up - I haven't played a game yet... so it can't be because of that ;)

I think what happens is that the postman comes more often when you have won a game / lots of skill points

ok let me settle this

The mail doesnt come at a set time and the mail man doesnt come with just rewards how ever the mail man will randomly come just like the match maker

ok let me settle this
The mail doesnt come at a set time and the mail man doesnt come with just rewards how ever the mail man will randomly come just like the match maker
The Matchmaker doesn't come randomly, she comes 3 times a day at set times 10am 3pm and 7pm when your Tamagotchi is old enough.

i dont know because iv done a time without doing a game and the postman came but i also just now didnt do a game and set it to a time and it didnt work :lol: :ph34r: :huh: :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back