Prank Call Ideas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLuver135

Reaction score
These two boys at my school annoy me and I told their mom and she gave me their cell numbers to prank call them to get them back. Any Ideas?

First off, you better be lucky they DO NOT have call display on their cellphone plans. If I learned anything, it's that it'll bite you in the butt later if you prank'em and they can see your number.

Second why is this mother acting so ridiculous? I have never heard of a parent figure giving out their offspring's personal info so you could get back at them o_O; that mother must be either immature at heart or really stupid lol.

Finally thirdly if you are absolutely sure you wanna get back at these guys, even despite several of these redflags going up, just sign their cellphone up to some really expensive premium text plan...you know...those ones that are like a dollar a text msg and it's like a horoscope or dating tips or jokes? When the parents get the bill (since I'm very sure the kids don't pay for their phones...) they'll get so cheesed at them (without knowing it was you) that they'll probably be in debt with their mother for a couple years. Probably also will get their phones taken away from them until they can pay the bill off lol.

Make sure to find these on the net and such, they're all over the place online! And make sure the mother thinks you don't want to prank them anymore ;D That way it will definitely look like they're racking up the phone bill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Use a public phone instead of a house phone of cell phone, its better.

But I got one:

Day one: Hello, may I speak to Joe? (let them respond) *hang up*

Day two: *repeat day one*

Day three: *repeat day two*

Day four: Hello, my name is Joe, are there any messages for me? (let them respond) *hang up*

I suggest you use your house phone. Then block the number when calling them. I forgot the number that allows you to block it. How about you call them pretending to be a stalker. Spit out random information to them and make threats. I did it once, it left the person real scared.

Call them and tell them it's Doctor whoever you want it to be,and say, "Dont worry, i figured out the cure! i'll be there as fast as i can!" and then when they say things like "Im not sick......" or "Who is this......" then yell, "OH NO the disease is spreading to your brain! Just drink tons of salty water until I get there!" and hang up.

This is probably the lamest one ever, but it is really really fun.

You: What does a truck sound like when its reversing?

Person: Beep beep beep?

You: No! It sounds like this *hangs up*

Cause you know when you hang up, it goes 'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.' Well, mine does.

First off, you better be lucky they DO NOT have call display on their cellphone plans. If I learned anything, it's that it'll bite you in the butt later if you prank'em and they can see your number.
Second why is this mother acting so ridiculous? I have never heard of a parent figure giving out their offspring's personal info so you could get back at them o_O; that mother must be either immature at heart or really stupid lol.

Finally thirdly if you are absolutely sure you wanna get back at these guys, even despite several of these redflags going up, just sign their cellphone up to some really expensive premium text plan...you know...those ones that are like a dollar a text msg and it's like a horoscope or dating tips or jokes? When the parents get the bill (since I'm very sure the kids don't pay for their phones...) they'll get so cheesed at them (without knowing it was you) that they'll probably be in debt with their mother for a couple years. Probably also will get their phones taken away from them until they can pay the bill off lol.

Make sure to find these on the net and such, they're all over the place online! And make sure the mother thinks you don't want to prank them anymore ;D That way it will definitely look like they're racking up the phone bill.
They're friends of my family and they go to my church. The mother knows of course and she gave us the idea. Not like I'm going to call every day or anything. As for the rest. Great ideas!

hmmn.. can you or your friends do good accents?

okay, i have this friend in oaklahoma, his name is alvin. he goes to college this year. me and my other friend prank called him, doing the 'gid her dun!' thing from larry the cable guy.

and then we have another one, a mustard shop. you gotta do different asian voices.

Young asian girl (you)- Herro! tis is hun yio mustard shop! you order 20 gallon of mustard?

*let them reply*

Old asian man (you) - you oder 20 gallon! that 74 dollar!

*let them reply*

and keep going

this was a prank cal i did with some guy i no named alex i was asking him (it fun to prank call him cuz he plays along xD ) P.S i was using a strang accent

me: are u bonde or brooonette

alex: excuse me

me: are u blonde or brooonette

alex: u mean brenettte? (sp?)

me: yesyes very gooood

alex: i guess im brenette

me: *acting paniked* ohmygod!! OH MY GOD!!!!! *deep breath* OOOHH MYYYY GOOOOODDD!!!" *hangs up*

that was awsome ;)

They're friends of my family and they go to my church. The mother knows of course and she gave us the idea. Not like I'm going to call every day or anything. As for the rest. Great ideas!
Well no, but it's still pretty dumb an adult gave you this idea :angry: I honestly believe it'll be a lesson learned towards both the mother and kids: Think first. It shouldn't matter whether they go to your church or not. But that's just me :angry:

A good series of prank calls I did featured 3 characters.

Sweedish accent:Ello! This iz Kile frum Sweedin! Hi Luve popit!

Hip hop voice: (in background) get off the phone! Yo little kim this Biggie tellen ya ima gonna hang at tha hood ton.....*soft*gimmi the phone!

mexican voice: Hello! You are as spicy az a Chili, My girlfriend!(let respond) What! You A bouy!!! AYAYAYAYA! You sexy sounding boy than!*hang up*

Another one is call saying your so and so from the city Morgue and you say you have a

Mr.(whatevertherenameis) and to come ASAP

Hope you like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
speak in a scottish accent.

you:eek:h aye the noo(hoy are you just now)

freind: hello?

you: ya dina ken who i am?(you daont know who i am)

friend:um no

you: i want to ken if your going oot ta catch a haggis just noo(i want to know if you are going out to catch a haggis

friend: i dont think so

you: land o the flowing river scotland the brave...

hang up

friend: is left puzzeled

Well prank calls are mean, but funny XD. So here's one:

You *in a stupid voice*: Is this Mrs Crumplebottom?

Them: Huh?

You: Is this Mrs Crumplebottom?

Them: Uh...

You: goodbye *hang up*

Me and my friend tried something similuar once. It was halarious, I won't tell you who they are because they go on tt and their parents might snoop.

*67?

Hmmm *Evil grin* I LOVE Prank calls

You should be able to immitate a British accent in this one.....

In British Accent: Hello? This is the International British Sex Hotline, I recieved a call from this number earlier, but you apparently hung up. May we ressume?

XD

call them and say um... can i use your phone? myn is not working right know.....

Phone and in a baby voice say-

"Ganpa? Hewo?" and when they tell you no or hang up, keep calling.

------

Phone and say - "I'm looking for an individual reffered to as.. Bond. James, Bond.

---

Phone and yell - PRESSS 3! PRESSS ITTTTTTT! And if the do, scream in terror and hang up.

----

Phone and tell them their thong order's in.

Say "I am your father" just like on Star Wars and hang up. I did that once. It was hilarious. XD

Or say "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put I and U together." And hang up again. I tried that before too. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back