Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The flash doesn't block out anything. xP You can see my face pretty clearly and my body. ;D
not really its small and blurry plus the flash is in the way

o well

ur pretty

How come nobody can see my face? o.o When I look at the picture, I can see my face fine. I'll give you the original...I likevery pouty, I know. xP That's the whole idea.

Meee

How come nobody can see my face? o.o When I look at the picture, I can see my face fine. I'll give you the original...I likevery pouty, I know. xP That's the whole idea.
Meee
Wow! You look almost exactly like me only my head is less oval shaped and i have blonde hair!!

[SIZE=7pt]I think you are.[/SIZE]

And I do care about you.

But I think you knew that.

I hope you do.

Well, in my dictionary, ugly isn't a word. Unless personality follows it. Because if somebody is happy, and nice, and funny Etc. then i don't think it matters what they look like. I judge people by their personality, not by their looks. Which is why i don't date the immature, horrible guys in my class.

Some "popular girls" in my class may be pretty, but they are MEAN. They're always being mean to me because i'm clever. It really does my head in. That is their only imperfection, but boy is it a big 'un. TBH, i'm not that pretty, but i'm really nice and funny and sarcastic so my friends really like me for that.

I have shoulder length Auburn hair, Dark brown eyes, i'm normal sized, and i have really pale skin. I'm not gorgeous but i hate it when people say they're ugly.

Hope i helped! -_-

Well, in my dictionary, ugly isn't a word. Unless personality follows it. Because if somebody is happy, and nice, and funny Etc. then i don't think it matters what they look like. I judge people by their personality, not by their looks. Which is why i don't date the immature, horrible guys in my class.
Some "popular girls" in my class may be pretty, but they are MEAN. They're always being mean to me because i'm clever. It really does my head in. That is their only imperfection, but boy is it a big 'un. TBH, i'm not that pretty, but i'm really nice and funny and sarcastic so my friends really like me for that.

I have shoulder length Auburn hair, Dark brown eyes, i'm normal sized, and i have really pale skin. I'm not gorgeous but i hate it when people say they're ugly.

Hope i helped! :ph34r:
Excellent points made there, my friend :eek:

I don't consider myself pretty at all though. I have shoulder length black hair (usually messy) and in contrast it makes my skin look pale. And my eyes are way too small, they looked like they're closed almost! But I'm not going to use the U word :) , I'll just say that it's all up to my personality and talents to gain people's appreciation :blink: All in all, if you are kind, friendly, generous, you'll certainly be liked by heaps of people! :lol:

Hmm. Personality wise I don't think I'm ugly, but considering this is about looks from as far as I can tell then I'm ugly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a picture of me recently, but here I am when I was probally 5 XD

MEEEE

Sorry that I was 5 in that picture, I don't feel like uploading a picture.

Wasn't I cute?

Oh, if you live in connecticut, and read the new haven register, I was in it when I was like 2 years old. It was from the fire truck muster ( a fire truck show we go to every year with our fire truck that is from 1946 ) It had three people, Jim Mulligan ( my dad ) Jamie Mulligan ( dat's me!!! ) and Brett Jaffe ( my mom and dads friends' son )

And that gets me wondering, why wasn't Shelby in the pic?

Well, yeah. I was in it.

Hmmm... now that I think about it, it might have been the Valley Gazette...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a picture of me recently, but here I am when I was probally 5 XD
MEEEE

Sorry that I was 5 in that picture, I don't feel like uploading a picture.

Wasn't I cute?

Oh, if you live in connecticut, and read the new haven register, I was in it when I was like 2 years old. It was from the fire truck muster ( a fire truck show we go to every year with our fire truck that is from 1946 ) It had three people, Jim Mulligan ( my dad ) Jamie Mulligan ( dat's me!!! ) and Brett Jaffe ( my mom and dads friends' son )

And that gets me wondering, why wasn't Shelby in the pic?

Well, yeah. I was in it.

Hmmm... now that I think about it, it might have been the Valley Gazette...
Aww. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back