Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one should call themselves ugly. I bet your mom is right you should listen to her. ;) I used to be like you when I was younger, I'd sit there and call myself ugly but you know what, never let those people get to you. If they want to judge you that fast then they really are just shallow inside and aren't worth your time.
This world today we live in is really messed up. People are to conerned with looks and what defines what is pretty and what isn't. I weigh 230 lbs and never get a guys attention because I'm cosidered a "Fat Chick" I may be big but that doesn't make me ugly:

https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Poc...¤t=me.jpg
You can call people ugly if they are ugly! I'm 11 years old and I wiegh almost 7 stone!! I'm so fat!!!

Agreed.
And, you are so pretty!

@B~W-If you think your not pretty, get yer eyes checked. You are beautiful inside and out.
Well thank you very much, I really appreciate that. I'm sure your a lovely girl yourself! ;)

And Rachel I think stones means pounds.

Broken~Wings

You are not, Missbehave!!!!!! I's just your height that makes you heavyer!!!! Don't call yourself fat. At least your not a midget.
What is that supposed to mean? Something wrong with being a midget? D:

Last edited by a moderator:
well,

i dont really no,....

no ones ever really liked me,

the guy i like thinks im ugly,

my mom and dad say im beautiful

so i dont no

i have buck teeth, (not bad though)

Glasses,

a tummy, (not like over wight but,)

I like the way i look i think i am GORGEOUS!!!! LOL yah i don't dislike anything about me

I'm sure most people have a thing or two they want to change.

For the most part, I think I look all right. I am a bit overweight, but you can thank getting pregnant with twins (and being "allergic" to them and swelling like a balloon) at the age of 16 for that.

A lot of people say my face is pretty and I get called cute a lot. But, in photos, I won't show below my shoulders until after I get back to my normal weight. I'm self-conscious like most females.

https://www.myspace.com/msktty89

Very pretty indeed- You have a very nice face. :eek:

I don't really know about me- there's nothing very unique about myself. :mametchi:

I'm sure most people have a thing or two they want to change.
For the most part, I think I look all right. I am a bit overweight, but you can thank getting pregnant with twins (and being "allergic" to them and swelling like a balloon) at the age of 16 for that.

A lot of people say my face is pretty and I get called cute a lot. But, in photos, I won't show below my shoulders until after I get back to my normal weight. I'm self-conscious like most females.

https://www.myspace.com/msktty89
You had twins at 16?

Well I am not here to judge, so never mind.

You are very pretty. I am sure you'll get over the weight problem soo. Just tell yoursel you are pretty!

Thanks, you two. -_-

*urItchi*, did you post a picture somewhere? I was going to look at it. :furawatchi:

tamatalker101, yes I did have them at age 16... Not something I like to think about, honestly.

But I'm working on the weight loss and so far lost 5 lbs. (I just got serious about it recently, really) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back