Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's kind of hard because I still will look in the mirror sometimes and be like "Aw geez, I look like a man." But, I suppose my getting over that is a work in progress. 

Yeah, and the guy who was calling me a man ("Are you a boy or a girl?" Wow, aren't you clever... :mellow: ) was a goofy looking fat kid named Cedric, so it shouldn't have bothered me as much as it did... :kuribotchi:

Thankee for finding me pretty, too. xD
You don't look like a man. :lol: Not at all. People like him just try and make fun of people because they're insecure about themselves, or just weird. And if it bothers you that's okay, it would have bothered me too.

And no problem. ;)

I wouldn't say I am "pretty". "Pretty" isn't just good looking. It is a certain type of good looking. I am not pretty. I have caught many boys in the act of saying that I was "hot", and even one calling me gorgeous, therefore I do think I am O.K. looking, just not pretty. Unfortunately, most of the pictures that have been taken of me make me out to be incredibly ugly, which I'm not. I am just incredibly unphotogenic.

The best pic I could find of me

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys think I'm pretty? My mom and big sister tell me I'm beautiful, so do the boys at school. (Only because they want a girlfriend, they say it to every girl.)

Name:Anna Grace

Description: I'm average height for an eight year old, and very skinny. I've got long blond hair that goes to my mid back, and it's go curls in it towards the bottom. I'm got bright blue eyes, and my face is kinda nice. I love to wear hairbands that match my outfit, and I dress very nice. (Like nice as it gets for a eight year old girl)

Personality: people tell me I'm sweet and funny, and that I make them smile.

So, what do you think? Am I pretty, or ugly?

WannaBex3

I am the Queen of Pretty.

Lovely~Swan :p

In fact, everyone has their inner beauty and their outer beauty. I more than balance on both.

I think I am really pretty

Hair: Dark Brunette with natural red highlights

Skin: Tan, a couple of freckles on my nose.

Eyes: Green

Lips: Big

Body: Slender

Teeth: Straight

I look the best in the summertime because my eyes are really green.

I think I am really prettyHair: Dark Brunette with natural red highlights

Skin: Tan, a couple of freckles on my nose.

Eyes: Green

Lips: Big

Body: Slender

Teeth: Straight

I look the best in the summertime because my eyes are really green.
Natural Red highlights? I didn't know there was such a thing!

Because the photo was black and white, I'll give you an idea of the other stuff:

Hair: Brown (almost black), layered

Eyes: Changes, can be anywhere between light green, brown and gray. Bigger than average.

Freckles: Too many...=P

Lips: Small and naturally red

Body: Usually quite skinny

Skin: Quite pale, we just got out of Winter

Eyebrows: Too thick

Piercings: Ears

Height: 166cm (5'5)

Weight: 52.5kg

um lets see i don't have a pic at the moment but this is my genral look:

hair:blonde with black streks

eyes:blue but i wear contacts and the shop i get them from had all these crazy colours so now i have red eyes

body: i think im preety thin

colour: im a pretty pale white

lips: small and pink

teeth: straight (braces T.T ouch)

peircings: ears (two in each lobe and then one up the top of my left ear and a belly button)

height:tall

weight: don't ask (conciquences may happen *snicker*)

overall i think i am drop dead gorgeous (does that sound a lil up myself and posh?)

x.Saku, you should give us pics that clearly show you instead of those "scene" shots that most girls do to avoid showing their true features (because they think it makes them pretty). :eek:
You seem like a pretty girl, but it's really hard to judge without a straightforward shot. :huh:
thats mean. she was just posting a pic of her!

x.saku Your very pretty and no need to take the pics off.

Sometimes i don't even want to show my face, just hide behind my hair (which you can't realy do, when it's curly) and sometimes I think i look okay, if i take a pic of my reflection in the mirror, I look great this is a mirror shot.

I'm the one in blue

me

I have Carmel hair (mix of brown, blonde, and red) different shades every week, so my hair is always changing..

This is A Picture Of Me

My teeth look yellow, but they are NOT! It's a bad reflection from the lamp right next to me, but out of shot >.>

I look better in frount of the mirror, like TmaBloom, lol, So I'll get more pics soon! ^^

-TamaBloom, You look GREAT!! :p

I have Carmel hair (mix of brown, blonde, and red) different shades every week, so my hair is always changing..
This is A Picture Of Me

My teeth look yellow, but they are NOT! It's a bad reflection from the lamp right next to me, but out of shot >.>

I look better in frount of the mirror, like TmaBloom, lol, So I'll get more pics soon! ^^

-TamaBloom, You look GREAT!! ^_^
Your so pretty! You have great eybrows. XD I'm tottaly serious, I compliment eyebrows. :rolleyes:

I think it's because I hate mine. :angry:

I don't like my eyebrows that much, they sometimes look like I'm mad, and I have the most bushy eyebrows for a girl that I ever saw! Lol, but I'm keeping them, because I can make 1 eyebrow raise, and the other stay down, and I do that when people are being odd... Lol!! :angry:

I don't like my eyebrows that much, they sometimes look like I'm mad, and I have the most bushy eyebrows for a girl that I ever saw! Lol, but I'm keeping them, because I can make 1 eyebrow raise, and the other stay down, and I do that when people are being odd... Lol!! :(
teehee i can do that too~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back