Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^-^ I think I'm quite pretty

I have Brown hair. *with random green bit at the front* Which is shoulder length and dead straight

Brown eyes. dark dark dark brown

I have a small nose and mouth and ears and hands and so on.

My posture/image isn't really "pretty" so much as athletic.

I am quite skinny I weigh 27.5 kg

And I am small I am 4"4

And I am 12.

Elmo: I think you look better with your hair up. I liked that picture soooooo much better. =D =D =D

Everyone else: You look fab.

Elmo: I think you look better with your hair up. I liked that picture soooooo much better. =D =D =D
Everyone else: You look fab.
really i think i look better with hair down :(

Ahahaha because I'm vain you get another picture.

IN BLACK AND WHITE. OMFG!!111shift1111

omg

Lol you cant actually see me, I was trying to read the Guinness world records and my brother pressed the take a picture button.

Oh my gosh you're so PRETTY!! :D :D :D :D and your hair color is like mine :p

Please tell me what you think of me
u have the same hair colour as me DATS AWSOME IM LIKE THE ONLY PERSN IN MY TOWN WITH THAT COLOUR! i would say what you are but i don't have a pic of you

I sorta like my face cos ive been natrually blonde all my life and its still kinda white lol im not skinny tho

Me? Sure, I am pretty.

I have straight dark brown hair(almost black)that hangs a little bit lower than my shoulders. My brown twinkly eyes are framed with black rectangular glasses. I am tall and very thin. What do you think?

[SIZE=14pt]Memetchi Dreamer[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm I wouldn't say I'm pretty, my friends say I am but there probably just being nice, I'm pretty confident in myself... what do you guyz think?

Me

:lol: тαуz :lol:

PS: The pass word is chocola =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm..

This is actually a hard question for me.

I would say I'm ugly, but that's probably just because people make fun of me all of the time and call me ugly...

But on the other hand, my friends always say I'm pretty.

But they might just be trying to be nice.

So I really don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back