Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asian? Asians are some of the most beautiful people in the world!Just because you're asian doesn't mean you're not pretty. :D
I agree. Shipla Shetti [i can't spell..but she's Asian too] and she was branded as one of the most naturally beautiful women in the world, and she was very beautiful and didn't cover herself in unnecessary make-up which alot of girls do these days.

I think I'm very pretty so does everyone else o.o;;; lol oh well : :) !

I think i am really pretty..in a tomboy way lol but we all have our own opinions about ppl

Candygirl93 ur my friend and i think u are!!!! :) like in a sister way

I agree. Shipla Shetti [i can't spell..but she's Asian too] and she was branded as one of the most naturally beautiful women in the world, and she was very beautiful and didn't cover herself in unnecessary make-up which alot of girls do these days.
Thanks.

My mom says that asian's are smart...well I only aced 5 tests today...

mametchi :D

p.s. I think of you all when I take those tests!

what's wrong with being Italian??? I'm half Italian and proud, bimba!!!! (if that IS how you say it)

i think i'm okay looking.

Blonde, straight hair (though, its ALWAYS pulled back)

blue eyes

braces (i don't like my teeth at all which is the main reason for me not smiling very often, lmao)

lots of freckles....

I think i'm a little pretty but there are days when i feel....not good enough...

Everyone tells me I'm ugly, only my mom and dad have anything nice to say. I think I'm cute though, whatever.

I find myself pretty good looking. And I love my new haircut. It used to be down to my back, but I just got it cut up to my shoulders. I feel so much...better about it now... It's amazing what a new hairstyle can do to your self confidence.

I would consider myself average. Not too pretty and overloaded in makeup, but not all shaggy and ragged either :D

yeah for me being italian is hairy. Its everywhere! I shave it off, but my arms, ughhh I have to like bleach it. I have super thick hair that takes me an hour to straighten it.

i think i'm ugly.Although everybody thinks i'm pretty,and boys like me.And sometimes random strangers stop to say how pretty i am.........so apparently i'm pretty.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know if i am.....i have an embarrassing scab thing my face because i fell down the stairs and so hopefully it clears up.i went to the doctors and got zit med. and now thats cleared up....i got my brows waxed so now i fixed that prob. but now i have hair on my arms(not much) but it is embarrassing to wear short sleeves and i cant do nothing about it. other than that like i said i dont know. :) :( but to me i am a geek. every body thinks so because i read alot and im quiet and im shy. but know that i think about it i think im avrege ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone think they know what i could do about arm hair......because i think i would look cute in this cami but it bothers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back