Pretty or Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say I'm hanging in the middle. I'm not pretty, but I'm not ugly, either. I still have a fairly childish face, so I guess if I was shorter or something. xP My face (eyes, more specifically) is my best feature.

* looks in the mirror * ...

I'd say im pretty ( double take )

woah woah woah , wait ..

No no , I was right the first time , im prety XD

Ummm... I think I'm getting prettier now =] I'm starting to look like mom ^^ (I saw their wedding pictures I was like.....Whoa! Beauty and the Beast!!) Yeah but I admit it,I was really ugly 3 years ago...But now I'm getting pwittier!! And my self esteem meter went up by 1% since I stopped doing modelling ^^ ^^ ^^

huh...i guess my face is pretty. other than that...im not ugly but not pretty either. plus i ahte my hair. its shoulder length, brown and very wavy.

idk....

i guess I'm pretty

yesh I am!

except for my nose. It's too big for me :marumimitchi: and it's where I have blackheads. Luckily my freckles cover it up.

I have long, straight blonde hair, blue eyes, freckles, and I'm a little tall for my age. I'm really skinny.

I'm not ugly, I'm hideous.

I cry everytime I look in the mirror. x..x;;

..and people used to make fun of me all the time as a kid.

Guys, you all have to remember that beauty comes from the inside before you decide that you are ugly.

I don't really know. Im ok I guess xD Not sayin Im ugly though! Everyone says that they like my hair lolz.

Everyone is pretty in their own way. I've never met an ugly person in my life. Every girl I've ever met were gorgeous. All the guys I know are very handsome. All of these beautiful people I know all think that they are "hideous" or "ugly". I don't think so.

If you think that you are ugly, let me tell you this. I think, that if I ever meet you (Not to sound kinda stalker-ish...) in real life, you'd be one of the most beautiful people I've ever known.

Trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ iRawr.xx I'm not ugly or hideous. I'm beyond hideous. I'm the ugliest person. ever. You're probably pretty. I know I'm ugly though. D;
Disagreed.

Both of you beautiful, Im sure!

This thread might make someone get a little sad... :ichigotchi:

lol hahaha !!!

pshhhhh

im freakin sexy !!!!

lol yo wen i walk by every1 stares at meh and like droolls over me

haha naw but i think im very handsome

no1 can break my confidence on howw i look

Im not the handsomest boy but I think everyone else is better lookin than me.

Im not the handsomest boy but I think everyone else is better lookin than me.
You should probably be more confident with yourself! Think of your good points. Tons of you are are happy with the way you look, which is great, but beauty comes from the inside. :kusatchi:

OOC: Your siggy scares me a lil bit... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back