racism.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phobo

Reaction score
I am white, and im not racist. Its always the white people who people think are evil little snobby stuck up brats.I was watching some youtube videos about this family who are really racist and the comments were things like "white people are evil".... and "look at how racist the white people are....." but not everyone is like that, and they dont realize that THEY are being so racist, it really hurts me. I'm soooooo sorry for what my ansesters did to the people of other races but i'm not that person. AND WE ALL CAME FROM THE SAME TWO PEOPLE ,ADAM AND EVE so were all equal. Just needed to point that out.

i try to ignore it. its just the worst thing. i see all of the news reports about teens attacking other people because of different races, and its really scary, cause that could happen to me, or one of my friends(both colored and white). The world today is so messed up..........

I hate how biased it is. If a bunch of blacks beat up a white, it barely makes the news. But if a bunch of white beat up a black, its all over the paper. they get all this rights now because of how people we don't know who lived a hundred years ago treated them. Drop it. No one to-day did anything to hurt them.

Like that one tree incident. Where the whites wouldn't get out from under the tree a black gang wanted to be under. If it was white on blacks, with the whites being pushed away, there would be nothing. but because it was the other way around, we were panned.

Stick up for you're own opinion! Racism is sick, terrible, and people don't understand how bad people get hurt by it. I was talking to a friend on msn, and we were chatting about this. I mean, everyone looks different soo.... whats the problem? Why do people have to take it to far and hurt people by it? Humans are humans and we always will be, with are differences.

meh, i hate racism. you don't seem it, so just ignore what those ignorant *rhymes with 'riches'* say.

but the thing i noticed, if a white person had pride in their skin color, they are deemed racist. but if a black person or spanish person had pride in their skin, they aren't racist. They have a hispanic heritage month, a black history month, but nothing for white people. It would be considered 'racist and dispicable!' People today are so touchy about what happened in the past, so they are making big deals about everything.

I hate racism. But I do think that they're taking the anti-racism thing to far like if a black person makes fun of a white person for they're skin colour then nothing happens but if a white person makes fun of a black person's skin colour they get into huge trouble or even arrested.

Everyone is equal.

I mean, come on, if you don't like a different-skinned person,

it doesn't mean you are racist. It just means you don't like that person.

I think this racism stuff is getting out of hand, I mean, everyone is blaming people.

This "Jaime Fox" show is making fun of white people, and nobody cares. BUT, if white people had

a show like that, the people would be in jail.

It's so confuzing, but we have to live with it.

My dad's best friend was black, I've also had numerous friends that had different skin colours.

It's always about what is INSIDE.

Atleast todays world is alot different.

My dad told me, that when his father was a kid,

he was not aloud to play with the black skinned kids down the road.

Their parents would come out, look disgusted at my grandfather, and bring the child

in the house.

Don't feel guilty, hon. It's just our society. Specificly, lower class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. I hate all of this racism. If your white it doesn't mean your mean, if you're black, it doesn't mean your nice. It all depends on the person. There are good and bad people in this world, and its not thier color that matters, its their actions, and the real person. There are good blacks and bad blacks, good whites and bad whites. All it is, is skin, just a body part, just a colored body part, I don't know why the News and all these people make such a big deal of it! Racism is a horrible, horrible thing.

Why have racism anyway, 20 or 30 years ago there was no such thing as racism until now and I think it's wrong to be racist, so what about your colour, it's what's inside you that counts! ,isn't it? :ichigotchi: :huh:

----------------------------

619inurhouse! :unsure:

Why have racism anyway, 20 or 30 years ago there was no such thing as racism until now and I think it's wrong to be racist, so what about your colour, it's what's inside you that counts! ,isn't it? :) ;) ----------------------------

619inurhouse! :)
That's true, why judge people by their colour and race or what you look like, after all it's what's inside that counts, isn't it?

It is not just white people who are racist racism goes all around.It is not just white people. That makes me so mad sometimes. I am white and I am not racist. Well I can be a bit racist at a certain point but it isn't like I am extremely racist.

Wherever you go there are going to be racists you have to learn to deal with them because nothing is ever going to be done and not all black people are racist and not all white people are racist.

There is only one race... The human race.

I hate when people do that. People hate me 'cause I am white. I couldn't care less. Ignore it. Racist people are very ignorant.

I hate racism so much. There is only one black girl in my whole school of like 500+ I'm one of her friends, well acquaintance but my aunt lives with a Black man and his half black daughter. I love them like my family. But there is no relationship between any of us but I don't care. We're all human!!! :furawatchi:

***~Glittertize~***

What I find annoying about racism, is it's only white people who are blamed for it.

Any other race can use whatever racial slur they want to about white people, but if a white person says a single thing that someone of a different race disapproves of, we're labeled racist.

I hate it when people say racist slurs about me for being coucasian :D

Its just not right.

I think we should all just get along.

What I find annoying about racism, is it's only white people who are blamed for it.
Any other race can use whatever racial slur they want to about white people, but if a white person says a single thing that someone of a different race disapproves of, we're labeled racist.
I highly agree with that. It's very silly. >.>"

I guess most people think "White people" are the most racist because of there past...

Quite stupid really...

And I hate it how there are still many racist people out there in the world. Of course, they only revile themselfs on the internet, because there to stupid and pathetic to ever say anything racist in the real world, like WTF? Freaking sickens me! -_- "

I hate all the stereotypes out there...About Blacks, whites, asians...It's all stupid, and sometimes I just wish it could all just stop. I just wish that people could just stop being so ignorant and stupid.

Gawd...I swear.

I have noticed a lot of this too. In addition to the "only whites are racist" attitude, I think racism in general is overblown by the media. Yes, it's a terrible thing, but our society has made huge strides against it, and there are people who act like nothing has changed. Furthermore, if you run into someone who is racist against you, you are not required to be emotionally wounded by it - a more productive reaction might be to laugh at them for being so stupid and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back