Radi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...

Cye checked his phone, and frowned. 'I just have the strangest feeling, I'm not trying to hurt you or anything.' he responded, slipping it back into his pocket and going to his next class.

Timeskip to after school?

Sure.

It was the evening, and Jade had stayed home for most of the time. Eventually, she decided to bite the bullet and go out as Princess, but suddenly paused, texting Cye. 'Hey, you doing anything tonight? Thought we should get to know each other more for this project lol'

Cye was out as Zale, and took out his phone. 'Yeah, I'm out right now, but we could meet up or something, it's nothing big.' he responded, looking over the city.

'Cool, where are you? I'll find you.' Jade replied, already changing back into her normal clothes. Before Cye replied, she had to make a quick phone call. "Alpha. I need your help."

Whoo hoo!

Oh god, please don't make him crazy...xD

'On the roof of Sky Tower, don't ask, just come' was what Cye responded with. He realized it was stupid, inviting someone who had nearly killed him to hang out with him, but he had it all planned out.

Crazy, you say? >:3

Jade frowned, but replied with a quick 'Okay :)'. Checking herself in the mirror, she left, heading onto the street and making her way towards the tower. Hey, why shouldn't she? She had at least two backup plans in place should things go wrong.

Oh god...

Cye crossed his arms, waiting for Jade. He was about to reveal to her he was Zale. Was it a good idea? No, but he still thought his plan would work.

Hey, it all depends what Cye does - he might not even show up yet xD

It took a while, but eventually Jade reached the top of the tower, catching sight of Cye and covering her hand with her mouth in mock surprise. "...Cye?"

"Yeah, hey Princess." Cye said, walking over. "Listen, sorry about your eye, I was just trying to protect the city."

Jade's eyes widened, this time in genuine shock. "Wha... you're not seriously saying..." She gave a laugh. "Why are you accusing me of being Princess again?!"

"Because I know you are her. There's no need in hiding it from me, you can trust me..." Cye said softly. "I'm not going to hurt you, I have a deal with you."

(Urggghhh it always seems like all the action happens when I'm at school. Stupid timezone differences fffffff.)

After purchasing his usual afterschool snacks, Stevie pondered on what fun thing he should do today. He didn't care about his homework, and decided he could just scribble random numbers on a piece of paper and call that good for math. He thought about heading to the arcade, but that's what he did yesterday. Finally, he decided to just go walk around the city and then decide what to do after that.

(I know the feeling x.x)

Jade looked for all the world like a confused and scared girl. "Well, I can't help you because I'm. Not. Princess!" She lied again, although she was curious as to what Cye was talking about.

Yeah, I hate when that happens.

Cye sighed, he needed a way to prove that Jade was Princes. He stayed quiet and looked down. "Sorry...•

Jade looked down, hugging her arms to her chest. "It's alright..." She said quietly. "But I'm sorry, I can't help you at all. I'm not Princess." A pause. "So why did you ask me to come here?"

Stevie munched on a delicious hot french baguette, having been bought from the bakery. He walked by the Sky Tower, noticing two people were at the top of it. "Hm. Strange time for tourists to come here, and why would tourists wanna come to this crime ridden town?" Stevie shielded his eyes from the light, and looked up to see if he would recognize who was at the top. At once, he recognized the two people to be his classmates, Jade, and Cye. He watched them for a moment, wondering whether he should go up there or not, since he had nothing better to do.

"You know, just to hang out and stuff, do I can get to know you." Cye looked out at this city. "Beautiful, isn't it? I don't get why anyone would try and harm the city."

"Hm? Oh, yeah..." Jade turned to look out at the city after sending a text: 'Plan 1.'. "I've never been up here before." Another lie, but oh well. "I bet you have though."

"Yeah, this is my favorite place, I can see everything from up here." Cye sighed softly, not knowing how to prove Jade was Princess.

"Well, I guess that's the reason it's called Sky Tower." Jade said, giving a nervous laugh that quickly died out. "I should probably let you go do your hero thing..."

Only a few more minutes to wait before she could get rid of any suspicion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back